Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Layout Opinion

Adenela

Question

My clannies keep complaining about getting lost in my dojo even though I built the whole dojo layout in its entirety before recruiting up to storm clan. I'm not entirely sure how to improve it as it has all of the important things on one side of the dojo and they still find themselves wandering off into the reactor bay sections. Also, the spawn is set to the hall that is connected to all of the labs. Furthermore, I have a few members complaining about me deleting rooms whenever a new type is added in order to keep them in more logical locations rather than having them on the opposite side of the dojo or even on the god forsaken 2nd and 3rd floor which more or less contain nothing besides unused obstacle courses and decoration halls. Did I do the right thing? I wanted to avoid sprawl where dojos have several elevators and corners leading into singular labs where you go to an elevator and have no idea if the floor you're going to even has what you're looking for. unknown.png

6 answers to this question

I'd suggest using the teleporting object to make quick easy teleporters to all the "important" rooms for your members. Our dojo is kind of confusing because it has sections from the original dojo tiles. Teleporters get around the issue of navigation easily.

fast travel works to get to key locations in dojo, what are they getting confused for? anyways use teleporter right next to where they spawn in clan. so that they can just teleport to various locations they want. like orokin lab, race course, dojo pvp fight

5 hours ago, Dauggie said:

fast travel works to get to key locations in dojo, what are they getting confused for? anyways use teleporter right next to where they spawn in clan. so that they can just teleport to various locations they want. like orokin lab, race course, dojo pvp fight

I did exactly that. Also used the new room name feature DE added recently that tells you under the minimap what room you're currently in and provide each corridor console a little text that says this goes here: example-

Laboratory Block A: Oracle and Tenno Lab

When walking into either, map title changes to Oracle, walk back out changes to Lab Block A.

My Clanmates found it much easier to find their way around now than before

Archived