Got a new Railjack, but not able to equip weapons and such

(PSN)MaverickGamers95

Question

So I bought a Railjack, played a few missions with my friends and found that you get some weapons and shields when you complete said missions. Yet when I go to equip them, the only available "upgrades" are the Plexus and Intrinsics. I know that to change weapons and such you use Armaments, but it isn't here. Do I have to do a certain mission to unlock the stuff or what?

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Hannah_Teresa said:

You will need to identify and repair the railjack parts before they can be equipped. It takes a decent amount of materials and time.

How do you repair them? And how do I get the other options like I see in most videos like the Armaments, etc.?

15 minutes ago, (PSN)MaverickGamers95 said:

Yet when I go to equip them, the only available "upgrades" are the Plexus and Intrinsics.

That's the "Configure Plexus" console on the orbiter. You need to go to a dry dock.

guns / crew / railjack ammo supply, is managed in dry dock. also you need to build those weapons. i'll suggest doing some research on which guns you prefer as they need quite amount of resource to build

also if you don't have a dojo or don't have a dojo dry dock, go to one of the high-level relays like Pluto, Eris, Sedna. They have public truck stops dry docks for you to use at any time.

StartMenu> FastTravel> DryDock

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

also if you don't have a dojo or don't have a dojo dry dock, go to one of the high-level relays like Pluto, Eris, Sedna. They have public truck stops dry docks for you to use at any time.

StartMenu> FastTravel> DryDock

I thought public Dry Docks only had Plexus, you cannot change anything else there. I know Research is Clan only but I don't recall the terminal allowing config changes having full use in the Relay ones? Unless something changed in a patch and I just missed it :p

5 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I thought public Dry Docks only had Plexus, you cannot change anything else there. I know Research is Clan only but I don't recall the terminal allowing config changes having full use in the Relay ones? Unless something changed in a patch and I just missed it :p

Just checked, you can change RJ equipment in Relays. Research is clan only like you said.