Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku Ability Augment Ideas

Lukarith

Just had some random augment ideas for Xaku's abilities. Please add more if you think you have better ideas.

Xata's Whisper

Tainting Gossip: Every enemy killed by Xata's Whisper increase Status chance by 1%/3%/5% for 2s/6s/10s.

Bardic Muttering: All allies within 5m/10m 15m of Xaku when casting Xata's Whisper are are immune to status effect for 1s/2s/3s.

Grasp of Lohk

[Unnamed]: Grasped enemies' weapons no longer follow Xaku, but instead protect the spot of casting. Xaku can hold 2/4/6 spots while Grasp of Lohk is active.

The Great Untimed

Pull of the Void: On cast of Great Untimed a void singularity is created that will transport any ally that enters it to Xaku's current position. It remains active for 4/8/12 ally tranports.

Had some ideas, and wanted to write them out. Good timing fella.

To state out first: Red Veil, Arbiters of Hexis? Violent and religious, balanced and justiceful. Sounds like a fit combo for skeletal warframe made of multiple others, on duty eternal.

Xata's Whisper
idea response: Tainting Gossip: basic. simple. I like it. Perhaps, if deemed to weak, damage/critical chance/number tweaking?
idea response: Bardic Muttering: bit random considering offensive melee nature of ability, again considerable. 
Dread Chanting: Attacks empowered by Xata's Whisper leave out void blade-projectiles (Stalker style) that deal reduced 33%/50%/70%, but have increased 25%/33%/40% status chance.

Grasp of Lohk
idea response: [Unnamed]: Doesn't seem very useful. Usually, if you want something to stand still in a fight it is because of cover, and floating weapons need none. Also what's with holding multiple spots part?
Stripping Touch: Xaku gains temporary boost to shields, 50/80/120 for each affected enemy while ability is active. Additionally each of affected enemies takes 10%/25%/40% more damage from attacks.

The Lost
The United: Accused enemies become stunned in place by void tendrils for 2/4/6 seconds after corruption ends. Gazed enemies burst out 750/1500/3000 void damage in 12m radius them once ability expires. Enemies killed by Deny, comeback to life in corrupted forms, fighting for Xaku for additional 2/4/6 seconds or until killed.

The Vast Untime
idea response: Pull of the Void: Bit gimmicky and honestly, don't really see how would teleportation like that make sense. Xaku doesn't have mobility abilities, so don't know if it in fact it would be useful at all, but still kinda like it. Better than nothing I have for this ability. 

• 1 month later...

I liked the idea of adding to xaku's passive, or maybe their one, a chance for orbs to drop from enemies killed by void damage, like 20% for energy, 30% for health or something. It would synergize with loads of builds and mods (health/energy conversion, arcane energize/pulse, etc), it would add sustain to their kit, which it could definitely use, and if you gave it to their one it would incentivize players to keep it because it would be a way to 100% ensure all enemies killed have a chance to drop an orb. In the latter case though I do think maybe the numbers should be dropped a bit just so it's not an entire tile littered with orbs every time you play, but obviously the numbers would need tested anyway. I just thought of it and was like "I must mention this somewhere".

Archived