Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ergo Glast Tenet weapons never cycle

(PSN)Myth1250

Question

I’m fairly certain it’s a bug, but wasn’t sure what it would qualify as for that section of the forum so I opted to post here. For some reason, the tenet weapons at Ergo won’t change.  Every four days I check the stock and sporadically in between, but they’ve been exactly the same each time (stat for stat across all four weapons).  All four are electricity, 38% stat on grigori, 28% stat on livia, 22% stat on exec, and 28% stat on agendus.  I bought the grigori once hoping it would shake the cobwebs loose, so to speak, and it may have swapped stats at the next cycling, but as suspected it made no difference.  Naturally, this glitch wouldn’t bother me as much if the weapons had better status percentages, but let’s face it even the 38% is a bad start when it can random roll in the 50s.  I’m by no means upset, just tired of hoping it will actually roll the stats with one of the cycle periods and wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this.  As a note, I play on PS4.

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I consider 38 to be an excellent start.....

considering the scale is bottom weighted. (players have tested the drop distributions)...

It’s a decent start, but still not great compared to the rotations my friends have been seeing.  Indifferent of the stat, the issue remains that I’ve seen no rotation of the stats.

On 2021-08-01 at 4:53 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Just a heads up, you're looking at the natural Status Chance of those weapons.

The damage bonus % is a completely different thing.

So we won't know what the bonus damage of the Tenet melee weapons are until we pay 40 Corrupted Holokeys for each one?  O.O
Kinda like farming the older kuva liches (before the update) but far worse.

2 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

So we won't know what the bonus damage of the Tenet melee weapons are until we pay 40 Corrupted Holokeys for each one?  O.O

It should show the element and % before buying it. I haven't checked sine the update but before the update you could see the element and %.

7 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Like the other user mentions, if you hover over the weapon at the top, it should show you the element percentage. Little widget should pop up (meaning if you just look at the screen you may not realise the option exists).

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Like the other user mentions, if you hover over the weapon at the top, it should show you the element percentage. Little widget should pop up (meaning if you just look at the screen you may not realise the option exists).

Another player said this was the status chance of the weapon instead of bonus damage, which is why i am confused.

1 hour ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Another player said this was the status chance of the weapon instead of bonus damage

If you're referring to my post, no, I did not say that at all.

The player I quoted looked in the wrong spot, i.e. at the stat literally called Status Chance.
(Look at the numbers they gave, and compare them with the natural Status Chance values of those weapons.)

Hovering over the name at the top indeed lists the damage bonus, both the type and the percentage.

Archived