Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion; New Air Support if you own Railjack

Tuli_Donitsi

Mark anbarea and Railjack will fire its cannon every 2 or 3 seconds when enemies enter the area. Deals heavy damage to enemies and knocks back those who survive the blast. (Similar or same as Vauban's 3rd ability)

OR (More challening to code)

Enemies are shot with the side cannons that have been currently selected in your Railjack.  Shots explode in small AoE every 0.5 seconds regardless of the chosen weapon.

7 hours ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

Mark area and Railjack will fire its cannon every 2 or 3 seconds when enemies enter the area. Deals heavy damage to enemies and knocks back those who survive the blast.

Ambulas fight!

I always wanted my railjack to turn some Plains grineers into dust.

17 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Vauban already has Photon Strike. What more do you want?

q6jmfZa.gif

I want what I said in op. RJ air support where enemies entering the marked area are bombarded by Cy for 10-15 seconds either with the Artillery or smaller guns.

4 minutes ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

I want what I said in op. RJ air support where enemies entering the marked area are bombarded by Cy for 10-15 seconds either with the Artillery or smaller guns.

I was making a joke. I didn't think I needed to add the "/s".

Your suggestion has merit. Maybe it could replace Intrinsic Tactical 10. Join Warp is useless.

8 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I was making a joke. I didn't think I needed to add the "/s".

Your suggestion has merit. Maybe it could replace Intrinsic Tactical 10. Join Warp is useless.

Ah, it's hard to tell sarcasm and jokes over text sometimes, sorry.

Archived