I would like it if enemies that had Deimos damage resistance where changed a bit

Braneman

Right now the Jugulus, as best I know, don't even have a weak spot, but they do have magic damage resistance and an immunity to viral damage, so they're just big stationary damage sponges. To be frank that's pretty boring and I wanted to make suggestions to change that since more and more enemies are going to have this magic damage resistance that isn't interactive in any way.

The first suggestion I had would be for the Jugulus, since they have no weak points at all I would like them to be less boring damage sponges. So I would take the code from Banshee's sonar or Saryn's spores to give them randomly placed "bumps" that move to another place on their body after they take a certain amount of damage, the typical orange infested bumps, same sorta model as those hives. That way we have some counter play to them and they aren't just walls with "deposit X bullets here" written on them, especially since jugulus are so boring and yet so common.

Naturally at some point this sorta damage resistance is going to be given to grineer, so I came up with a suggestion for them. Instead they should take more damage the more you hit a bodypart as their armor degrades, but once it reaches a certain point they take out a modified version of those inflatable walls they have and that latches onto wherever you've been shooting them(arm, leg, whatever, probably the whole body-part) for like 30 seconds or something and you have to start shooting them somewhere else. Or it could deploy like an airbag or something. (naturally this is for grineer that it would be worth it for this system to come into effect not just your average lancer, we're talking something like a Nox or higher).

As for corpus I think they should have buddy drones that shield their heads with similar AI to arbitration drones that mean you can't headshot them and while the drone is there it sucks toxin damage procs onto itself so you have to blow up the drone, proc radiation, or proc magnetic, and only their shields would have the damage resistance with that drone active. Again only for important corpus, something like a heavy unit.

• Like 2

Yes, god, please. Bounty 5 jugulus (and especially SP jugulus) are the #*!%in' worst. Such a disgustingly boring enemy. Just give them some sort of weak point that we could be shooting or some weird gimmick that not just "shoot 300 kuva karak rounds at it until it dies" 

At the first days of Deimos launch I remember stacking slash procs on them and than k.o. with Garuda’s fourth and first skills. But those have around ... 3-5 millions of only health in Steel Path? Killing thdm with something else is terrible indeed. I think they need some tweaking