NITAIN NITAIN NITAIN and no nitain

ZeroX4

========================================================================
Before you care to reply to any1 here be sure to type in game chat /profile nickname then go to equipment
Sort by progress and scroll to bottom of the list
And notice strange pattern about who dont have problem with a proper way for obtaining nitains being gone
Have Fun guys
========================================================================

Just to make something clear im here with over 130 nitains left while i have everything crafted i could craft

I do understand that NW is better in a way if i cant play for half a week i can catch up with NW and get same amount of nitains as if i would play whole week just by doing acts in weekend for example

But i also remember how ppl were saying that NW in light of nitains is so much better than alerts with nitains
And i was sitting on Q&A channel for half hour ive seen like 7 players in that time frame asking how to farm nitains or is NW gone forever or where is NW

And that reminds me all players that were here saying NW is better over alerts in regard of nitains had all or almost everything crafted already
I just wish they would be new players now trying to craft crap now so i could ask "where is your god now?"

But in the end my actual question here is if any1 even have idea why NW is gone? I mean so many players have now no means of getting nitains at all so they are kinda locked out of crafting things they want/need

Was there any reason NOT to keep on going NW until new one arrive?

Or leave some means to players of obtaining nitains in reasonable way?

Edited by ZeroX4
  • Like 4

Since nightwaves inception they have removed it and a new one started up in a week or so, don't ask why they do it that way but that is the way it is. personally the nightwave store should stay open after it ends  so people can spend everything they have if they didn't realize it was ending(Always tons of people complaining how they had hundreds of credits)

• Like 4

There will be a new NW on August 4th, there are 4 days left before it starts, but there is another solution to get some nitain, you have to find the caches during the sabotage mission or do ghoul purge, but the problem is a bit too rare for me. You have to wait on August 4th because the new NW will be "Nora's choice". I hope its will be help you.

18 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Since nightwaves inception they have removed it and a new one started up in a week or so, don't ask why they do it that way but that is the way it is. personally the nightwave store should stay open after it ends  so people can spend everything they have if they didn't realize it was ending(Always tons of people complaining how they had hundreds of credits)

They kinda say the end date each time on stream, on the forums, & on tweeter, so

If people don't listen it's not DE's fault

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

But i also remember how ppl were saying that NW in light of nitains is so much better than alerts with nitains
And i was sitting on Q&A channel for half hour ive seen like 7 players in that time frame asking how to farm nitains or is NW gone forever or where is NW

And nobody asks "how baro"...

Just a normal day in QnA.

Wanna aslo "fix" "best place to farm anything" and "is this riven any good"?

11 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

They kinda say the end date each time on stream, on the forums, & on tweeter, so

That's the only* one real problem. It's kinda weird to not have BIG red banner "this is last week, next NW is august 4th" right in the only place it should be - in the Nightwave interface.

It's not even on the news console.

*if we are not talking about newcomers, like dunno, after big twith flooding with game about space farmers.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

That's the only* one real problem. It's kinda weird to not have BIG red banner "this is last week, next NW is august 4th" right in the only place it should be - in the Nightwave interface.

It's not even on the news console.

*if we are not talking about newcomers, like dunno, after big twith flooding with game about space farmers.

Actually, now that I think about it, isn't there a warning in-game?

3 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

There is on the news console, but once NW ended it dropped off so people can no longer see that it was there.

4 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Right from navigation in new console YES

In game message that would notify us about NW end NO

Seems its more important that you get marked by stalker than that NW is ending

• Like 2

Just like waiting for unvaults, Baro, and event exclusives players can wait for the next NW to drop to continue to get their Nitain. Plus, as always, if they really can't wait then they can farm Reactor Sabotage, Zealoid, or hope a Ghoul Purge drops during the downtime.

Nitain is still a non-issue.

6 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Seems its more important that you get marked by stalker than that NW is ending

xA3cYra.png

Yeah, IDK why DE hasn't been good with the nightwave messages.

Edited by LillyRaccune
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

That's pretty nice of you. I can see how annoying that situation is. At the least DE should program Kickbot and Answerbot to have those canned responces already.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

But in the end my actual question here is if any1 even have idea why NW is gone?

My thoughts as to why:

I think it is necessary. DE said they want to focus on NewWar. Any challenges related to the new content will probably need new back-end code to make sure they get tracked successfully. The same is true for any new rewards (like the Arcane Ash helmet instead of the Operator Wolf Hood).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Are you aware Nightwave was here for a very long time, and it'll only be gone for a short time before it's available again?

Are you aware of how is it to be new player want/need to craft something and 1 ingredient that you need to craft it is beyond your reach so basically you cant craft for a week even so foundry is there all the time?

Im L1 so i and you dont feel that problem as player with lets say MR2

11 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

That's pretty nice of you. I can see how annoying that situation is. At the least DE should program Kickbot and Answerbot to have those canned responces already.

Annoying is only that ppl who have crafted almost everything have most to say how good new system is and dont understand new players who are locked out of progress because of that

Again im L1 so it does not affect me

6 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I wish they'd add them to invasions or something, even in very small amounts,

And THAT would be a proper fix

• Like 3

it's not ideal to have any downtime between the intermission and Season 4, but there you go. 4 days isn't that bad, it just means waiting a few more days. it takes about 4 days for a frame anyway, accounting for parts and then using the parts on the main BP. technically you can still obtain Nitain, it's just that the drop chances are terrible. 

good things come to those who wait. personally I'm waiting for that new Harrow Helm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Are you aware of how is it to be new player want/need to craft something and 1 ingredient that you need to craft it is beyond your reach so basically you cant craft for a week even so foundry is there all the time?

Im L1 so i and you dont feel that problem as player with lets say MR2

Did a quick look through what you need Nitain extract for.

Mostly primes, cosmetics, and a bunch of things newbies shouldn't worry about too much.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Deminisis said:

Nitain alerts should still be a thing, but we've known about the NW end for a while. Plan your purchases accordingly.

This^

I keep a stock of around 105 if I dip below that amount I'll restock, sort of like a buffer so being ahead I can have a slack moment if a lot of things come up in Nightwave.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Its one month.

FTFY. There's the NW being totally gone, then there's the NW arbitrary max cap leaving players without credits for 1/12th of the year. Both bits are stupid and highly avoidable, and it just blows my mind that this is such a repeatedly occurring issue.

Yes, I'm aware that we can and should stock up because this is a reoccurring issue, yadda yadda, but lemme be clear for a second.
This is not an issue that should even exist.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

FTFY. There's the NW being totally gone, then there's the NW arbitrary max cap leaving players without credits for 1/12th of the year. Both bits are stupid and highly avoidable, and it just blows my mind that this is such a repeatedly occurring issue.

Yes, I'm aware that we can and should stock up because this is a reoccurring issue, yadda yadda, but lemme be clear for a second.
This is not an issue that should even exist.

At this point, I am not sure it isn't a deliberate strategy. 

The caps control how much a F2P player can get over a given time, even with the already semi-invisible caps of how many tasks you can even have at once in one week. 

Then, not having any alerts between the server downtime for nightwave updates, creates a sense of anticipation for the next Nightwave, because people want their Nitain farm back... it's psychologically addicting. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

4 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I wish they'd add them to invasions or something, even in very small amounts, just to cut down on the forum/subreddit complaint threads.

OH!  Or what about Railjack?

A lot of the complaints are "concern trolling". The issue doesn't impact them, but they're arguing in "defense of new players". They don't care about new players.

All while most of the suggested alternatives are anti-new player friendly. Especially when there was the bring back old alerts where anyone not playing at specific times could get 0 through a week; yet somehow, a handful of days of NW being gone is a problem.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Are you aware Nightwave was here for a very long time, and it'll only be gone for a short time before it's available again?

HEy!  Just because it's been here for 6 months...and 6 months before that ...and many many months before that,now suddenly I have to go maybe a wh0le week without crafting sonething I suddenly have to have right now and didnt get materials for in the last year you are saying it's possibly my own fault*?"?   How dare you !

🙄

• Like 6