Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NITAIN NITAIN NITAIN and no nitain

ZeroX4

3 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Actually i bet more players would be happy with inbox message about NW end instead of ghoul purge since everybody is affected by NW end and not everyone do ghoul purge
I sure dont even so it exists for so long

I bet nitain as reward on invasions or alert that last few days would be way too much work u got me there or i guess not

I dont question 1 week of absence i question idea behind it because it created a problem that could be easily avoided you dont see it because like me you dont need them anymore
I farmed so many nitains on alerts i never needed to buy them from creed offerings and everything creed list had to offer i already owned if not the most of it
You seem to fail to understand some ppl did buy aura mods potatoes or other crap for their creeds and maybe just maybe they were saving creeds for nitain and now they are in the a**

Yes message do existed in news console but how many new players check it regularly? Im not here to be your friend but keep in mind im also not here to insult you so dont feel offended just tell me how you can be so narrow minded? Simple inbox message about end of NW in XXXX day would solve allot frustration for any players and few nitains at NW absence on alerts or invasions would solve the rest
Guess you will never understand it since you are way past the point where u need them

As for ash and oberon what other reason could there be? They want players to populate RJ same with all new crap added to RJ most simple answer you can get

I liked RJ before i like it now but like many of us we did expect RJ experience not taxi experience
Kinda same story when u go to mobile defense or spy and puff it changes to extermination we are not starting 1 mission to do another and that is exactly the problem ppl have with RJ
We were expecting RJ combat RJ defense where we use RJ to defend some target and no go into on foot mission
Combining RJ extermination with on foot mission didnt help RJ in any way just made regular or RJ missions longer since u need to do extra stuff

And maybe you wont understand it but for many players time spent on fail fake taxi RJ rework could go into PVP
I for sure dont need or want PVP but who know what would we get maybe something bad maybe something good and who knows maybe even some of us who dont want it would even like it and start to play it
I for instance would love something like dog days just made PVP running with water gun watering down my squad mates

Like i didnt need profit taker it was fail idea for me i never wanted to play it yet now i do it under 4 mins solo and made tons of plat on magus repair and lockdown
You never know what could be made into something good if you always will think nah i dont want it because NO

But you are you others are others dont deny them right to like something you dont like

I just wonder why they should cater to lazy people. One place to find the info is enough in a game imo.

And DE have offered nitain alerts in the past between NWs when the gap has been longer. But again, this is 1 week only. People can also grind nitain from other places if they badly need it during this single week. Why there is an actual gap is likely due to patching out and patching in NW in steps, so they dont need to patch in and out during the same day/patch. Certain things are altered on the back end and some things are patched.

But if you dont expect ground segments in RJ then you've never liked it. Ground missions have been there since day one, that didnt come with the RJ changes. And that intent has always been there. The only thing the RJ changes did was add more ground segment objectives to the pool that werent just torpedo platform, galleon or hangar.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up PvP either. It has already had 3 seperate iterations that have failed. Explain why you think a 4th attempt would suddenly make it appealing. If something fails several times over, it should be an indication for the devs to not waste more on it. I would feel this way even if I was very engaged with that content and loved it, since numbers simply dont lie. 

Profit taker was a new thing though, it hadnt been done before. Not really comparable to PvP that has been tried several times already. Profit taker was also PvE content for a PvE game, which makes it more likely to be appealing to a wider audience and ties in with the core concept of the game. PvP on the otherhand will never be a good idea to try and implement as an afterthought in a game. It should be there from the start and the game should be designed with it in mind from the get go. Slapping it on later will just result in what we've seen here or in Marvel Heroes, or be the gag that it is in games like PoE. 

53 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I just wonder why they should cater to lazy people. One place to find the info is enough in a game imo.

And DE have offered nitain alerts in the past between NWs when the gap has been longer. But again, this is 1 week only. People can also grind nitain from other places if they badly need it during this single week

I stopped reading here
You wont understand anything until you will be in position of other players

Have fun 

I've only seen one mention of it in here, but reminder, you can obtain Nitain from:

Ghoul Bounties: Low level 15-25, final stage at a 5.95% chance (5 stages)
Ghoul Bounties: High level, 4th stage at a 4.12% chance, final stage at a 5.95% chance (5 stages)
Low-level Sabotage 3rd cache: 0.67% chance (Ishtar/Venus, Terminus/Mercury, Gradivus/Mars)
Mid-level Sabotage 3rd cache: 1% chance (Ker/Ceres, Thon/Ceres, Adrastea/Jupiter, Calypso/Saturn)
High-level Sabotage 3rd cache: 2% chance (Rusalka/Sedna, Cypress/Pluto)
Stribog in the Void, the 3rd cache has a 2% chance
Marduk in the void the 3rd cache has a 1.01% chance
Carpo/Jupiter's 3rd cache has a 1% chance
Plato/Lua's 3rd cache has a 1.29% chance
Dakata/Kuva Fortress's 3rd cache has a 2% chance
Zealoid Prelate drops it at a 2.58% chance

While it's going to be a pain to farm, reminder, it's not incompletable without Nightwave.

Hopefully RNG favors anyone who needs it, the grind is going to be terrible and it probably should be improved rate-wise, but it does exist.
It's used in a lot of things, but also not integral for gameplay beyond those things. (Building warframes and weapons being a critical element.)

Without Nightwave, the best odds are going to be first Ghoul Bounties, then Zealoid Prelate if you can reliably kill him (it's a resource drop, can be boosted). After that in terms of odds you need to focus on 2% locations, avoid Lua and the Void for cache hunting as they tend to delay it in my experience (larger tilesets and more hiding spots). My suggestion would be Cypress on Pluto as most caches really aren't hidden on the newer Corpus tileset.

Caches can be found easily with Loot radar and a large AoE box-breaking frame (Limbo is a favorite here, just pop his 4 with max range on and off again, anything that doesn't move is a cache, a Ayatan Sculpture or other item of note.) Caches glow and are out-of-place in many locations, however they also make a distinct humming noise that can be heard within a certain radius. Hopefully this helps.

16 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I stopped reading here
You wont understand anything until you will be in position of other players

Have fun 

I am a player and I see no reason to post info in more places than one inside the game. If a player actually cares for a game, they tend to visit forums, read announcements and read patch notes etc. That doesnt matter if it is NW related for the sake of nitain and "poor new players" or stuff that will eventually effect me, I will be of the exact same opinion then, no need for info bloat.

And if we the vets could grind nitain from all the several other sources (we didnt even have Prelate or Ghouls) then newer players can surely do so for a single week aswell. They still come out at a far better nitain grind than we ever could because they dont need to base their daily 24h around it.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

I am a player and I see no reason to post info in more places than one inside the game. If a player actually cares for a game, they tend to visit forums, read announcements and read patch notes etc. That doesnt matter if it is NW related for the sake of nitain and "poor new players" or stuff that will eventually effect me, I will be of the exact same opinion then, no need for info bloat.

And if we the vets could grind nitain from all the several other sources (we didnt even have Prelate or Ghouls) then newer players can surely do so for a single week aswell. They still come out at a far better nitain grind than we ever could because they dont need to base their daily 24h around it.

There's a serious problem with this logic.

There's always a way to make something better.

The information was given on the news console to the right of the mission console. It was posted in the forums, mentioned in the streams and a couple other places. That said, it was still lacking in many regards on the communication element. If I wasn't in the habit of checking those things on occasion, I wouldn't know and neither would a lot of people I know who play regularly. It can definitely be improved when this information is put out. Every player has a different experience and while it's not about catering to a singular player, the greater audience can be engaged with that better communication.

Nitain also could definitely be improved outside of Nightwave. It's supposed to be a means of funneling players into certain activities as well as a barrier that a player must overcome, however it's outdated and could use some updating in many regards. Specifically, the odds. If something doesn't work, you fix it or ditch it. Just because it was hard for "Back-in-the-day" doesn't mean it's okay now. That's detractive from the overall picture. I'm sure people can draw parallels to RL things that were okay "back-in-the-day", but definitely aren't now.

In parallel to the grind "today", the Ambassador. At decent odds, you have to spend 14-16 hours in Railjack Survival (This only counts the Survival portion of those missions.) At worse odds, it could take upwards of 4-5 times that. The Ambassador parts have better odds than Nitain does. (4x better approximately.) The problem begins with a simple issue of time investment. I could spend an entire day and still not get it. That's the issue here. It always boils down to the simple fact that while we should still grind something out, the time invested should feel like an accomplishment at the end of the day, not a job and certainly not something that will burn players out. It's even more important when engaging new players because as old players may choose to leave, the game either has to replenish it's playerbase or it dies. It's the basics of it. Nitain is only one step of the process of acquiring a built item, which is the ultimate reward, it's far from easy outside of Nightwave, but it shouldn't make someone want to quit the game.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)PheonixFontaine said:

There's a serious problem with this logic.

There's always a way to make something better.

The information was given on the news console to the right of the mission console. It was posted in the forums, mentioned in the streams and a couple other places. That said, it was still lacking in many regards on the communication element. If I wasn't in the habit of checking those things on occasion, I wouldn't know and neither would a lot of people I know who play regularly. It can definitely be improved when this information is put out. Every player has a different experience and while it's not about catering to a singular player, the greater audience can be engaged with that better communication.

Nitain also could definitely be improved outside of Nightwave. It's supposed to be a means of funneling players into certain activities as well as a barrier that a player must overcome, however it's outdated and could use some updating in many regards. Specifically, the odds. If something doesn't work, you fix it or ditch it. Just because it was hard for "Back-in-the-day" doesn't mean it's okay now. That's detractive from the overall picture. I'm sure people can draw parallels to RL things that were okay "back-in-the-day", but definitely aren't now.

In parallel to the grind "today", the Ambassador. At decent odds, you have to spend 14-16 hours in Railjack Survival (This only counts the Survival portion of those missions.) At worse odds, it could take upwards of 4-5 times that. The Ambassador parts have better odds than Nitain does. (4x better approximately.) The problem begins with a simple issue of time investment. I could spend an entire day and still not get it. That's the issue here. It always boils down to the simple fact that while we should still grind something out, the time invested should feel like an accomplishment at the end of the day, not a job and certainly not something that will burn players out. It's even more important when engaging new players because as old players may choose to leave, the game either has to replenish it's playerbase or it dies. It's the basics of it. Nitain is only one step of the process of acquiring a built item, which is the ultimate reward, it's far from easy outside of Nightwave, but it shouldn't make someone want to quit the game.

But that comes down to how much people actually care about the game. If they arent looking in those places there interest isnt that great either. I can only go to myself and how I act in games I care about. I look at the news that are provided where they are provided, and for me the way DE handles it in WF is perfectly fine and need no redundancy to make it clearer. It is posted in so many venues that a player that cares would check in.

Nitain has been improved though, massively compared to where it was at. It has never been ment to be a common resource and right now it is far more common than it was at a much more respectable rate. My point was that if we managed to keep nitain at an acceptable rate with the old system, newer players should have no problem with how it is now during a simple 1 week gap.

Yes, that is true, the rate is low, but it is not the main source for the resource either, and never has been. It's been an extra path of yield for it, tailored around its very rare nature. I mean, it is a path you can use if you really badly need it for that single week each 6+ months where you cannot get it from NW.

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

For sake of argument, there are MANY non-English-proficient players that are in timezones that makes it hard to see live event. 

It wouldn't hurt to have a big flash in-game warning sign (outside the tiny news console) in the NW screen for more accesibility.

12 hours ago, OwlOfJune said:

For sake of argument, there are MANY non-English-proficient players that are in timezones that makes it hard to see live event. 

It wouldn't hurt to have a big flash in-game warning sign (outside the tiny news console) in the NW screen for more accesibility.

How does timezones have anything to do with it? It isnt like they post the info the day or minutes before removal. The info is up weeks ahead of time so anyone can see it. I would agree with you if DE only posted it in english, so non-english players had problems to get the info, but that isnt the case either. We all have weeks to prepare no matter where we live.

Or do you mean people missed the announcement on the Tennocon stream due to timezones? Sure but the info has still been in game since then and on the forums for everyone to read.

31 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

How does timezones have anything to do with it? It isnt like they post the info the day or minutes before removal. The info is up weeks ahead of time so anyone can see it. I would agree with you if DE only posted it in english, so non-english players had problems to get the info, but that isnt the case either. We all have weeks to prepare no matter where we live.

Or do you mean people missed the announcement on the Tennocon stream due to timezones? Sure but the info has still been in game since then and on the forums for everyone to read.

Here i could agree with u
Even say its argument that proves me wrong

Only if that info be placed somewhere else

I dont play forums i dont play tennocon i dont play streams i dont play news consoles i play warframe
Navigation foundry and arsenal are all consoles i touch on my orbiter
If that info would be in navigation and someone come here to forum crying he missed his chance to spend creeds i would stand with you and beat that person to a pulp
But not when its in place many players can just simply miss

I just happen to spend my creeds as soon as i can buy potatoes for them
I didnt know when NW ends i was just lucky enough i constantly spend creeds like i said

But there are ppl who was not so lucky so how about creating a system that would not penalize them by just moving existing info into more related place like all events ingame have countdown timer i just fail to see a reason NW could not

Would that hurt any1?
Like what is your argument against it? You think it would do more harm then good? Or what?

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Here i could agree with u
Even say its argument that proves me wrong

Only if that info be placed somewhere else

I dont play forums i dont play tennocon i dont play streams i dont play news consoles i play warframe
Navigation foundry and arsenal are all consoles i touch on my orbiter
If that info would be in navigation and someone come here to forum crying he missed his chance to spend creeds i would stand with you and beat that person to a pulp
But not when its in place many players can just simply miss

I just happen to spend my creeds as soon as i can buy potatoes for them
I didnt know when NW ends i was just lucky enough i constantly spend creeds like i said

But there are ppl who was not so lucky so how about creating a system that would not penalize them by just moving existing info into more related place like all events ingame have countdown timer i just fail to see a reason NW could not

Would that hurt any1?
Like what is your argument against it? You think it would do more harm then good? Or what?

I wouldnt mind if they switch where the info is provided, I'm simply saying we dont need several places that show the same thing. Redundancy is just clutter and bloat in the end unless it is for security reasons. Move it to the navigation panel, or move it to either the NW main or store window. Whichever is simplest and allows them to not have to patch the game for a simple message. Mail is the last solution imo, since you'd just have people deleting it and then asking for the date or complaining they never got one or that it is deletable to begin with. The NW window could likely be updated to have a little info box that can be updated on the back end for messages such as end dates of NW.

And I really dont wanna clutter the inbox with a message just in order to keep track of time.

A simple thing they could also do is just add a message of the day in chat that pops up when you enter the game or reconnect to the chat after a mission. It is afterall the place where people constantly ask questions.

But in the end, keep it to one single place within the game.

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I wouldnt mind if they switch where the info is provided, I'm simply saying we dont need several places that show the same thing. Redundancy is just clutter and bloat in the end unless it is for security reasons. Move it to the navigation panel, or move it to either the NW main or store window. Whichever is simplest and allows them to not have to patch the game for a simple message. Mail is the last solution imo, since you'd just have people deleting it and then asking for the date or complaining they never got one or that it is deletable to begin with. The NW window could likely be updated to have a little info box that can be updated on the back end for messages such as end dates of NW.

And I really dont wanna clutter the inbox with a message just in order to keep track of time.

A simple thing they could also do is just add a message of the day in chat that pops up when you enter the game or reconnect to the chat after a mission. It is afterall the place where people constantly ask questions.

But in the end, keep it to one single place within the game.

And here i agree with you 100%

But at the same time look at darvo deals we get both news console and inbox message and no 1 seem to have problem with that
Yet so many ppl do have problem if end of NW would be notified to us in a same way

And that brings the question how many of us actually are affect by NW end and how many of us are actually affected by darvo deals?
Like lets be fair here
Ppl want fair system not a system that will spam them with warnings from everywhere

7 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And here i agree with you 100%

But at the same time look at darvo deals we get both news console and inbox message and no 1 seem to have problem with that
Yet so many ppl do have problem if end of NW would be notified to us in a same way

And that brings the question how many of us actually are affect by NW end and how many of us are actually affected by darvo deals?
Like lets be fair here
Ppl want fair system not a system that will spam them with warnings from everywhere

You mean Baro?

Well that is an arrival message for an event, not an end date message for something leaving in a couple of weeks. NW follows the same pattern iirc, with a greeting mail when the season starts, which there is no problem with imo. And starting messages are far more important, especially regarding something as fleeting as Baro, where you have a couple of days to pick up one possibly new items, or several neat items if you are new.

I mean, there is no reason to sit and wait on a stockpile of credits for NW until the final date is announced. So the end message for NW isnt really that important to begin with. And if someone does pile up a bunch of creds to blow it all in the end you'd expect them to keep track of it in more places than the game. I know I would.

Yeah cool but for some ppl it was 1st NW they ever experienced
Idea is to eliminate chance of ppl getting hurt by current system and not how and when they care to spend their creeds
Think of it as same thing that dont show u primary mods when you are modding secondary
You could see them but you dont so you dont try to put wrong mods into wrong type of weapons just to eliminate problem
In same way we are unable to sell excalibur umbra because we can get it from any other source and so we dont have post like "omg sold my umbra plz helpz"

anyway

7 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You mean Baro?

NO
xU4xWTe.png

9 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Yeah cool but for some ppl it was 1st NW they ever experienced
Idea is to eliminate chance of ppl getting hurt by current system and not how and when they care to spend their creeds
Think of it as same thing that dont show u primary mods when you are modding secondary
You could see them but you dont so you dont try to put wrong mods into wrong type of weapons just to eliminate problem
In same way we are unable to sell excalibur umbra because we can get it from any other source and so we dont have post like "omg sold my umbra plz helpz"

anyway

NO
xU4xWTe.png

That Darvo message is a twitch prime related thing though, and is also an on-arrival thing. Like I said, the start of something is far more important so people know it is there. The end info for NW, no matter where it is placed, still stretches over near a two week period. Missing the info for that many days shouldnt really be a thing no matter where it is placed. If it only gave a 1 day heads up it would be different, but with 11 days not so much.

It is also odd how the topic has gone from being about "moar nitain" to the end date not being visible enough.

7 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

That Darvo message is a twitch prime related thing though, and is also an on-arrival thing. Like I said, the start of something is far more important so people know it is there. The end info for NW, no matter where it is placed, still stretches over near a two week period. Missing the info for that many days shouldnt really be a thing no matter where it is placed. If it only gave a 1 day heads up it would be different, but with 11 days not so much.

It is also odd how the topic has gone from being about "moar nitain" to the end date not being visible enough.

Nah it was about why NW is gone when ppl dont have any proper means of acquiring nitains
But yeah nothing we can write here will bring anything new to the table
Well then have fun

23 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

People complain every time about the end date not being visible enough, and quite frankly I'm so damn tired of hearing it. 

It's a silly complaint. It is people complaining because they don't pay attention to the multitude of different places it is displayed. Even if they play video games but never use any social media at all/don't follow Warframe on any of it, and never look outside the game for any updates, there is still an in game news screen where it is displayed. 

But people think DE should send them an inbox message. If DE did that, the same people would just move the goalposts, and say the inbox message wasn't early enough, or that there should have been a second one shortly before it ends to give them another warning, or that even with the warnings, it's unfair they missed it because they were at vacation/a funeral/whatever and they had for some reason saved up umpteen billionty credits instead of spending them piecemeal even though there is nothing with a high cost in the Nighwave store, and that DE should have a special store after Nightwave ends where you can spend your extra credits that you didn't get to use, just for them. 

Those people will always move the goalposts and say they were never given enough warning, because they are the type who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and needs as a fully functioning adult and responsibly pay attention to the news of the world around them. 

Edit: And just to add to my own earlier thought, the part that really boggles me the most is that people will often be so upset because they stockpiled so much. Like... for Lotus sake... why? There is nothing that expensive in the Nightwave store... what are they saving up for? 

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

People complain every time about the end date not being visible enough, and quite frankly I'm so damn tired of hearing it. 

It's a silly complaint. It is people complaining because they don't pay attention to the multitude of different places it is displayed. Even if they play video games but never use any social media at all/don't follow Warframe on any of it, and never look outside the game for any updates, there is still an in game news screen where it is displayed. 

But people think DE should send them an inbox message. If DE did that, the same people would just move the goalposts, and say the inbox message wasn't early enough, or that there should have been a second one shortly before it ends to give them another warning, or that even with the warnings, it's unfair they missed it because they were at vacation/a funeral/whatever and they had for some reason saved up umpteen billionty credits instead of spending them piecemeal even though there is nothing with a high cost in the Nighwave store, and that DE should have a special store after Nightwave ends where you can spend your extra credits that you didn't get to use, just for them. 

Those people will always move the goalposts and say they were never given enough warning, because they are the type who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and needs as a fully functioning adult and responsibly pay attention to the news of the world around them. 

Edit: And just to add to my own earlier thought, the part that really boggles me the most is that people will often be so upset because they stockpiled so much. Like... for Lotus sake... why? There is nothing that expensive in the Nightwave store... what are they saving up for? 

All of that, so very true. Which is kinda sad when you think about it.

While I do think nitain not being easily available for a period of ONE WEEK is a complete non issue, even for newer players who don't have stockpiles, I do agree DE could make the end of a nw season more prominent.

Easiest way to do it is have a message pop up, just like baro gets every two weeks.   Have messages at intervals like 10 days before end, 1 week, 3 days and final day.  Easy to do for the devs, everything already exists and it would once and for all stop any whining from players who somehow miss all the other ways its announced. 

55 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Abso-hekking-lutely!

2 hours ago, Malziel said:

If Warframe has consumed your life to the point where going a single week without Nitain drops has caused you this much grief, I suggest stepping away from the game and rethinking some of your priorities mate.

If just replying to a posts not reading them at all is such a problem to you i suggest stepping away from replying at all and consider using forum as read only tool

But let me clarify 1 thing for you so you dont need to read that boring OP i made
This is not about MY problem with nitains whch i have plenty left while cant craft anything i down already
Its only about a way to help OTHER players not being left alone in situation where they feel hopeless looking for help on ingame chat

Which could be easily prevented yet some players dont face that problem and dont see a reason it should be fixed for other players
We are a community we play 2gether we should care for each other and if new player comes to this game didnt read news didnt watch streams didnt come to forums
Should not be penalized for stupid mistake that could be impossible to do with a simple fix

Because 1 day that new player can be our good if not best in game mate and we should care for them to have good experience
Or maybe we dont care and let them go to hell?

8 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Well said. 👍

5 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

If just replying to a posts not reading them at all is such a problem to you i suggest stepping away from replying at all and consider using forum as read only tool

But let me clarify 1 thing for you so you dont need to read that boring OP i made
This is not about MY problem with nitains whch i have plenty left while cant craft anything i down already
Its only about a way to help OTHER players not being left alone in situation where they feel hopeless looking for help on ingame chat

Which could be easily prevented yet some players dont face that problem and dont see a reason it should be fixed for other players
We are a community we play 2gether we should care for each other and if new player comes to this game didnt read news didnt watch streams didnt come to forums
Should not be penalized for stupid mistake that could be impossible to do with a simple fix

Because 1 day that new player can be our good if not best in game mate and we should care for them to have good experience
Or maybe we dont care and let them go to hell?

I know where you're coming from standing up for new players.

Now I knew Nightwave was ending because I sat up all night and watched Tennocon, I was in the Relay as well so I knew that it was ending, The big picture here is DE did not give the correct notice that Nightwave was ending this time around. 

Now before you all flame me, DE did stuff up this Nightwave. The NEWS feed notice was only up for one day this time around before it abruptly disappeared as fast as a fart in a fan factory, DE are hoping no one noticed, I noticed.

Normally they show the end date of Nightwave in the news console which is easily seen and it's displayed for a week or two to give players time to login and see it, just take a look at my old screenshot from an earlier Nightwave session, yes it displays correctly how it should have been this time around the notice also continues to flash until you walk over and click the news feed and exit again.

Now to wear the shoes of the players who do not come to the forums, do not follow Twitter, do not watch the Streams do not track facebook are not in an active Clan where possible mates will tell them, well I'd hope they would.

What you now have left is a player who only sees the NEWS feed screen in their orbiter and just wants to play the game I have found the NEWS screen is all I've needed over the years, if players want to stand in their orbiters with blinkers on then there's no hope for them regardless of the alerts given.

Disclaimer: this below is an old screenshot showing how DE normally does it, not this time around though.

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.01.25_-_19.25.1 
The one problem is someone at DE thought one days notice in the NEWS feed was enough because they talked about it at Tennocon and in Twitch Streams, NEWS FLASH some players don't care for all the extra stuff going on in Warframe or don't know, I never really knew much in the early years myself, I was here to play the game, after years being around I'm into all of it now.

TL;DR; No amount of notices will ever appeasee some players. 

Archived