Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NITAIN NITAIN NITAIN and no nitain

ZeroX4

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Well said. 👍

I know where you're coming from standing up for new players.

Now I knew Nightwave was ending because I sat up all night and watched Tennocon, I was in the Relay as well so I knew that it was ending, The big picture here is DE did not give the correct notice that Nightwave was ending this time around. 

Now before you all flame me, DE did stuff up this Nightwave. The NEWS feed notice was only up for one day this time around before it abruptly disappeared as fast as a fart in a fan factory, DE are hoping no one noticed, I noticed.

Normally they show the end date of Nightwave in the news console which is easily seen and it's displayed for a week or two to give players time to login and see it, just take a look at my old screenshot from an earlier Nightwave session, yes it displays correctly how it should have been this time around the notice also continues to flash until you walk over and click the news feed and exit again.

Now to wear the shoes of the players who do not come to the forums, do not follow Twitter, do not watch the Streams do not track facebook are not in an active Clan where possible mates will tell them, well I'd hope they would.

What you now have left is a player who only sees the NEWS feed screen in their orbiter and just wants to play the game I have found the NEWS screen is all I've needed over the years, if players want to stand in their orbiters with blinkers on then there's no hope for them regardless of the alerts given.

Disclaimer: this below is an old screenshot showing how DE normally does it, not this time around though.

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.01.25_-_19.25.1 
The one problem is someone at DE thought one days notice in the NEWS feed was enough because they talked about it at Tennocon and in Twitch Streams, NEWS FLASH some players don't care for all the extra stuff going on in Warframe or don't know, I never really knew much in the early years myself, I was here to play the game, after years being around I'm into all of it now.

TL;DR; No amount of notices will ever appeasee some players. 

I typed in game chat /profile Slayer-.
Then i hit enter and went to ur equipment tab sorted by progress and to my surprise you only miss 7 weapons which you dont have crafted at all
Just to be sure where you are coming from when it comes to nitain distribution and need

Now that we have that out of the way lets (just for sake of argument) think how news console look for many players
I encourage you to go to Q&A chat ask is here any mr 1-5 player because you need to ask them something
If someone will answer ask them to tell you which color is text on console right from navigation
Is it white like yours? (indicating they read news at all) Or is it flashing blue (indicating they never touch it)
Just so you know how many of them even read news

Now armed with that knowledge think how you look not being affect by that problem - having problem with fixing it for others?
Your experience would not change your game would be the same only players who face any problem with NW would feel a change
IF
A) they would get in box message about NW end
or 
B) NW had countdown timer like every single other event

Or maybe there is something bad in it that would ruin your experience? Please share it with us here then let us know how that simple change would ruin it for you
Because i cant see any other reason for any1 to be against change that could help others and not ruin it for any1 else? Well other than say NO because NO

4 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

I typed in game chat /profile Slayer-.
Then i hit enter and went to ur equipment tab sorted by progress and to my surprise you only miss 7 weapons which you dont have crafted at all
Just to be sure where you are coming from when it comes to nitain distribution and need

Now that we have that out of the way lets (just for sake of argument) think how news console look for many players
I encourage you to go to Q&A chat ask is here any mr 1-5 player because you need to ask them something
If someone will answer ask them to tell you which color is text on console right from navigation
Is it white like yours? (indicating they read news at all) Or is it flashing blue (indicating they never touch it)
Just so you know how many of them even read news

Now armed with that knowledge think how you look not being affect by that problem - having problem with fixing it for others?
Your experience would not change your game would be the same only players who face any problem with NW would feel a change
IF
A) they would get in box message about NW end
or 
B) NW had countdown timer like every single other event

Or maybe there is something bad in it that would ruin your experience? Please share it with us here then let us know how that simple change would ruin it for you
Because i cant see any other reason for any1 to be against change that could help others and not ruin it for any1 else? Well other than say NO because NO

I'm not against change if it helps I've even gone in to bat for some new players, but if it doesn't help them I doubt anything will if players cannot even see the NEWS board, if you want to blame anyone, blame DE for mismanagement on not letting players know this nightwave.

We have had plenty of notice in the past via ingame and it still didn't help but hey if you can change the system go for it I'm not stopping you.

Why check my profile, are you seeing if it's a troll account or if I'm new or old player? I don't get that, yep I'm missing 6 weapons, Kuva Zarr I'll pry from his dead hands soon, the others I'm in no rush for.

25 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm not against change if it helps I've even gone in to bat for some new players, but if it doesn't help them I doubt anything will if players cannot even see the NEWS board, if you want to blame anyone, blame DE for mismanagement on not letting players know this nightwave.

We have had plenty of notice in the past via ingame and it still didn't help but hey if you can change the system go for it I'm not stopping you.

Why check my profile, are you seeing if it's a troll account or if I'm new or old player? I don't get that, yep I'm missing 6 weapons, Kuva Zarr I'll pry from his dead hands soon, the others I'm in no rush for.

I check profiles to see will person need huge amount of nitains in the future or crafted almost everything
To see where they are coming from and how valuable they contribution is

Look simple question simple answer to anything related to this post

Why we come here?
I am here because
1 - current system penalize players who didnt pay attention
2 - they have no real way to obtain nitains when NW is gone
3 - 1 day i may be one of that players

So i wish the system would be changed so all above would not matter (never seen post about thermia or ghouls event ended without notification - well because they have timers)
I or any1 else would not have any chance on missing notification and there would be constant or alternative source of nitains
Im here simply to find a FIX to whole situation that affects some of us and maybe one day will affect us

Why other ppl who are AGAINST more info (or it being in different place) or alternative nitain source come here (claiming its enough info already and its only 1 week)?
Well for sure they dont come here to help any1 so why they even care to reply to any post here?
Let that sink in for a moment

And have fun finding answers yourself

Why devs should care about us if we dont care about other players that have problems we dont?

4 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

so why they even care to reply to any post here?

This one's a really easy question to answer:

This is a Forum, as in a Public Discussion area where Ideas can be voiced and your peers can Peer Review them.

If there is no consensus it is generally because there are multiple view points on the matter.

There is merit to your strategy of comparing the opinions of a person and their state of actually needing Nitain. However you're applying it in a completely non-objective way and discarding the opinions of those that don't need Nitain even if they make valid points for the argument.

Because the specific connection you're not making, when it comes to those players, is that those players have already gone through this exact situation. They were right there during the other down-times between Nightwaves and Intermissions, then Intermissions to Nightwaves.

They have valid and real experience of what it is like to have a week or even two weeks without being able to use Nightwave to gain this resource.

There are even players like me, who were around before Nightwave and were there for the pain of Nitain Alerts. This was a truly punishing system where you could (in theory) gain 4 Nitain in a day. However they were on a rotation of being able to hit 1 Alert for Nitain every 8 hours. So the vast majority of the player base could earn a maximum of 7 Nitain in a week. Less if they didn't play every single day.

That system gated the gain of Nitain to the point where to build a single Vauban Prime part, you had to play every day for five days before you had the reward. While the Nightwave system allows for a single grind of one day's play, and even catch-up if you've missed tasks, to max out your progress for that week, and gain an average of 15 to 20 Nitain should you need it.

When you compare these two systems, one is scarcity and gating, the other is comparatively a world of plenty and any-time-you-want-it gratification.

So when we, who have everything in the game already, express our opinions on the availability of Nitain, we do have valid opinions to pass on.

And most of the time those opinions are literally; you will survive a week of no Nitain shop, there is nothing in the game you need so desperately that downtime will actually harm your game.

More than that, when Nightwave actually returns (which I believe it's supposed to today?... as of typing) you get 150 Credits as the first reward (or always have for all of the previous Nightwaves and Intermissions), so you can get 50 Nitain on day one.

To put this in context? I mentioned it earlier; on the average week of Nightwave you can get an average of 15-20.

So DE will 2.5x your average highest Nitain amount on the first day as direct compensation for missing the week. You get two weeks worth of Nitain plus 10 more for waiting the week.

Honestly speaking, that's why I say a week's down-time in order to close out the old and patch in the new is not a great sacrifice to make.

53 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

This one's a really easy question to answer:

This is a Forum, as in a Public Discussion area where Ideas can be voiced and your peers can Peer Review them.

If there is no consensus it is generally because there are multiple view points on the matter.

There is merit to your strategy of comparing the opinions of a person and their state of actually needing Nitain. However you're applying it in a completely non-objective way and discarding the opinions of those that don't need Nitain even if they make valid points for the argument.

Because the specific connection you're not making, when it comes to those players, is that those players have already gone through this exact situation. They were right there during the other down-times between Nightwaves and Intermissions, then Intermissions to Nightwaves.

They have valid and real experience of what it is like to have a week or even two weeks without being able to use Nightwave to gain this resource.

There are even players like me, who were around before Nightwave and were there for the pain of Nitain Alerts. This was a truly punishing system where you could (in theory) gain 4 Nitain in a day. However they were on a rotation of being able to hit 1 Alert for Nitain every 8 hours. So the vast majority of the player base could earn a maximum of 7 Nitain in a week. Less if they didn't play every single day.

That system gated the gain of Nitain to the point where to build a single Vauban Prime part, you had to play every day for five days before you had the reward. While the Nightwave system allows for a single grind of one day's play, and even catch-up if you've missed tasks, to max out your progress for that week, and gain an average of 15 to 20 Nitain should you need it.

When you compare these two systems, one is scarcity and gating, the other is comparatively a world of plenty and any-time-you-want-it gratification.

So when we, who have everything in the game already, express our opinions on the availability of Nitain, we do have valid opinions to pass on.

And most of the time those opinions are literally; you will survive a week of no Nitain shop, there is nothing in the game you need so desperately that downtime will actually harm your game.

More than that, when Nightwave actually returns (which I believe it's supposed to today?... as of typing) you get 150 Credits as the first reward (or always have for all of the previous Nightwaves and Intermissions), so you can get 50 Nitain on day one.

To put this in context? I mentioned it earlier; on the average week of Nightwave you can get an average of 15-20.

So DE will 2.5x your average highest Nitain amount on the first day as direct compensation for missing the week. You get two weeks worth of Nitain plus 10 more for waiting the week.

Honestly speaking, that's why I say a week's down-time in order to close out the old and patch in the new is not a great sacrifice to make.

Mentioned many time nitain alerts/invasions could have extended period of time just like gift from lotus and could have multiple pieces
So again with little effort we could have different system that would just work and fix problem of no NW period

And yeah you are 100% right any1 is free to voice here approval or disapproval of someones idea
Problem is that IN CASE OF notification ppl who disapprove have most if not all crap crated they could so in the end most likely they are not in need of nitains

Its like you and me and any1 who already have all skill trees maxed stand against change to make it easier for players who still unlock their schools to make gaining focus easier
Or more basic example hemma imagine how shallow it is if most players who already unlocked it in their dojos are against reducing cost of unlocking it by other players?

Maybe my ideas are stupid maybe i am stupid i really dont care but at least i am not against something that wont help me but could help others
Simple as that

And if you care to reply plz wait for a week i know it wont harm you but just for sake of you understanding something wait for whole 7 days ill be waiting for your reply here

22 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

If just replying to a posts not reading them at all is such a problem to you i suggest stepping away from replying at all and consider using forum as read only tool

But let me clarify 1 thing for you so you dont need to read that boring OP i made
This is not about MY problem with nitains whch i have plenty left while cant craft anything i down already
Its only about a way to help OTHER players not being left alone in situation where they feel hopeless looking for help on ingame chat

Which could be easily prevented yet some players dont face that problem and dont see a reason it should be fixed for other players
We are a community we play 2gether we should care for each other and if new player comes to this game didnt read news didnt watch streams didnt come to forums
Should not be penalized for stupid mistake that could be impossible to do with a simple fix

Because 1 day that new player can be our good if not best in game mate and we should care for them to have good experience
Or maybe we dont care and let them go to hell?

Hey guess what, nightwave is back lmao

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

And if you care to reply plz wait for a week

Nah, because you don't give me a reward for waiting, unlike DE, who give you bonuses for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Its like you and me and any1 who already have all skill trees maxed stand against change to make it easier for players who still unlock their schools to make gaining focus easier

But, no, that's exactly un-true.

You don't know me, you have no idea what my goals are.

I've maxed everything, and I think that the barriers for those other things need to come down.

Just like Nightwave already brought down the barrier on attaining Nitain and Vauban and other Alert rewards.

Nightwave is already a removal of the gating that you seem to think exists. You aren't stupid, your ideas aren't stupid, you just haven't realised that there is a literal reward for waiting for the next Nightwave to drop after the end of the old one. Meaning that you don't have to farm Nitain in the week, you get more for not doing so.

I literally spelled it out for you. Today, right now, you can go in and do two or three Nightwave goals, some of which can be done together, and get the first Rank. It rewards you with 150 Credits. That's 50 Nitain. That is 2.5x the Nitain you could have earned even if Nightwave stayed active for the previous week.

And all it cost is allowing time for the Developers to close down one season and start up the next. Across all platforms. Which does take a little time.

It's something I want to achieve for all systems in Warframe, in different ways.

Now that players have achieved the capacity goals of these systems, and have maxed them for so long, for so many years, these finite systems like Standing and Focus need to be streamlined to make the experience better for new players.

The difference between those and this current situation is that this isn't an artificial gate, it's a necessary process to go through to change from one season to the next. Extending things like alerts could be fine if they did it, however what we have right now is the exact example of how other systems can be streamlined.

Nightwave is something that in relation to 'rare resource grind' I hold up as an example to the other systems.

Why does Standing have a daily cap? Any new player can't max it out because they can't farm effectively, while any veteran player can and will even have stored resources to make it faster. It makes no sense. So completing as many Standing missions and farming as many Standing boost items (Medallions) as you can and getting a reward for your time and effort? That's the way to go.

In Nightwave, you play the game and get all of the possible goals completed and then have the choice on what you want to spend the rewarded credits on. You can choose cosmetics, or items, mods, all of that, and can even buy large amounts of the rare resource (Nitain) that you need a finite amount of to complete the game's content.

Whereas with Standing you play the game, finish the goals, and... just cap out for the day and have to stop. Usually while saving that Standing for the higher ticket items that cost three or four times your Standing cap.

The same with Focus, you have to cap that out and literally ignore it, unless you're regularly farming Eidolons for the over-the-cap boost items (just like Medallions). Every day you do something to max it out and then ignore it, it might as well not exist, and even if you see a Convergence orb, it doesn't matter because it doesn't count for anything. Which is genuinely a ridiculous feature... if you can't gain Focus, why spawn a Convergence orb? All it does is give you a set time limit to do something and then say 'Hah, you thought that would achieve something?' and vanish.

All of these systems need to have something like Nightwave, where you can play to reach goals over time (whether a day or a week or anything), and cash those goals in at any time. Piecemeal or saving up for big ticket items. Maybe even earning enough in one gaming session to buy the big ticket items without being capped at a daily limitation.

DE tried to fix this a little with Deimos, where they allowed all actions to become Tokens, and handing over Tokens creates Standing, and you even have a little 'trade' option where you can hand over collections of Tokens to get one that's worth more than the ones you turned in. But you still have a cap that these things count towards each day. So a veteran can just farm up loads of Tokens and then never interact with the actual activities again while they go in every day and just hand over tokens to advance up to daily cap. Contrasting with a newer player who can't farm effectively and has to scramble for every token they can get and almost never reach their cap.

Meanwhile they've done a little better with Steel Essence, where you have dedicated Alerts each day that grant a minimum, but also can spawn extra just for playing them, you get that minimum regardless but you can go over. And at any time you can just go and do an Endurance mission and earn more. There is no cap. There is no point on Steel Essence where the game says 'okay, you've had enough fun for the day, stop grinding this because it won't count'. More-so, you are specifically getting drops of the currency each time, which is directly trade-able to the shop, rather than having to trade the currency for Standing and then trade Standing for the shop items.

So Nightwave already has this advantage over the other systems, where only the goals limit the progression, not an arbitrary daily cap on your activity. But it's more than that because it replaced all of the timed Alerts we used to have for the things in Nightwave.

Nitain Alerts were genuinely the worst system I've ever seen for gaining a Rare Resource. Because you weren't gated on a day with extra allowances, you weren't gated on a cap with extra allowances, you were gated on literally whether your time zone allowed you to play during a time slot where one Alert finished and another began, allowing you to get 2 in a day instead of just 1. Because if you weren't in that time slot, you only ever got 1, and a middle finger to those that could only play weekends or for less than 7 days a week. And screw the waiting time to find Vauban parts. I literally only managed to get Vauban, despite years of play, in the year before his Prime was released. Why? Because of the stupid Alert system constantly keeping his parts out of rotation when I was playing (or missing them because I used to be part of the long-run meta, so I would literally miss many of the Alerts that lasted less than three hours).

So along comes Nightwave and you genuinely can choose to just... play a little Warframe, get the rewards for it, and purchase as many items as your game play time has earned you. You are only capped by the amount of Goals you can complete in a week, and the Goals are generous enough that you get an average (as I said in that earlier comment) of 15 to 20 of the rare resource every week should you want it.

There is no time limit measured in less than 'months' or 'half a year'. Old goals can be re-unlocked by playing catch-up. You may have a finite amount weekly, but you can do those at literally any time before the end of the season.

And for all those perks, only about twice or three times a year, you have a week of down time.

That downtime is not some arbitrary gating that DE is doing to us just because they want to. That's a procedural function to close out one Nightwave, remove the old reward table and any other mechanics that might have been in place (like Glass Maker had), allow the database to compile and ensure that every player (across all platforms) has their stats and outstanding Credits recorded and marked for non-use. Then to initiate the next one, with updates to how they want this one to operate, also across all platforms.

Why does 'across all platforms' matter? Because it's two separate Patches. One to remove, one to start new. And yes they have to be two. And they have to go through Certification. Each of them, sequentially. (And before you get on that, DE already has deals in place to streamline the Cert process on consoles to ensure that the absolute minimum time between patches is already available to them.)

And then they throw a Credit reward at you just for the inconvenience.

So a necessary function that DE has to do in order to cycle from one season to another, something they would do faster if they could, and because they can't do it faster currently they reward you for waiting.

Nightwave is already a replacement system for streamlining a process that was soul-crushingly bad for players. And I want to see its merits applied to all of the other currently-gated systems in the game.

And if that means that even those things have a week of downtime twice a year? I'll accept that.

8 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Nah, because you don't give me a reward for waiting, unlike DE, who give you bonuses for the inconvenience.

But, no, that's exactly un-true.

You don't know me, you have no idea what my goals are.

I've maxed everything, and I think that the barriers for those other things need to come down.

Just like Nightwave already brought down the barrier on attaining Nitain and Vauban and other Alert rewards.

Nightwave is already a removal of the gating that you seem to think exists. You aren't stupid, your ideas aren't stupid, you just haven't realised that there is a literal reward for waiting for the next Nightwave to drop after the end of the old one. Meaning that you don't have to farm Nitain in the week, you get more for not doing so.

I literally spelled it out for you. Today, right now, you can go in and do two or three Nightwave goals, some of which can be done together, and get the first Rank. It rewards you with 150 Credits. That's 50 Nitain. That is 2.5x the Nitain you could have earned even if Nightwave stayed active for the previous week.

And all it cost is allowing time for the Developers to close down one season and start up the next. Across all platforms. Which does take a little time.

It's something I want to achieve for all systems in Warframe, in different ways.

Now that players have achieved the capacity goals of these systems, and have maxed them for so long, for so many years, these finite systems like Standing and Focus need to be streamlined to make the experience better for new players.

The difference between those and this current situation is that this isn't an artificial gate, it's a necessary process to go through to change from one season to the next. Extending things like alerts could be fine if they did it, however what we have right now is the exact example of how other systems can be streamlined.

Nightwave is something that in relation to 'rare resource grind' I hold up as an example to the other systems.

Why does Standing have a daily cap? Any new player can't max it out because they can't farm effectively, while any veteran player can and will even have stored resources to make it faster. It makes no sense. So completing as many Standing missions and farming as many Standing boost items (Medallions) as you can and getting a reward for your time and effort? That's the way to go.

In Nightwave, you play the game and get all of the possible goals completed and then have the choice on what you want to spend the rewarded credits on. You can choose cosmetics, or items, mods, all of that, and can even buy large amounts of the rare resource (Nitain) that you need a finite amount of to complete the game's content.

Whereas with Standing you play the game, finish the goals, and... just cap out for the day and have to stop. Usually while saving that Standing for the higher ticket items that cost three or four times your Standing cap.

The same with Focus, you have to cap that out and literally ignore it, unless you're regularly farming Eidolons for the over-the-cap boost items (just like Medallions). Every day you do something to max it out and then ignore it, it might as well not exist, and even if you see a Convergence orb, it doesn't matter because it doesn't count for anything. Which is genuinely a ridiculous feature... if you can't gain Focus, why spawn a Convergence orb? All it does is give you a set time limit to do something and then say 'Hah, you thought that would achieve something?' and vanish.

All of these systems need to have something like Nightwave, where you can play to reach goals over time (whether a day or a week or anything), and cash those goals in at any time. Piecemeal or saving up for big ticket items. Maybe even earning enough in one gaming session to buy the big ticket items without being capped at a daily limitation.

DE tried to fix this a little with Deimos, where they allowed all actions to become Tokens, and handing over Tokens creates Standing, and you even have a little 'trade' option where you can hand over collections of Tokens to get one that's worth more than the ones you turned in. But you still have a cap that these things count towards each day. So a veteran can just farm up loads of Tokens and then never interact with the actual activities again while they go in every day and just hand over tokens to advance up to daily cap. Contrasting with a newer player who can't farm effectively and has to scramble for every token they can get and almost never reach their cap.

Meanwhile they've done a little better with Steel Essence, where you have dedicated Alerts each day that grant a minimum, but also can spawn extra just for playing them, you get that minimum regardless but you can go over. And at any time you can just go and do an Endurance mission and earn more. There is no cap. There is no point on Steel Essence where the game says 'okay, you've had enough fun for the day, stop grinding this because it won't count'. More-so, you are specifically getting drops of the currency each time, which is directly trade-able to the shop, rather than having to trade the currency for Standing and then trade Standing for the shop items.

So Nightwave already has this advantage over the other systems, where only the goals limit the progression, not an arbitrary daily cap on your activity. But it's more than that because it replaced all of the timed Alerts we used to have for the things in Nightwave.

Nitain Alerts were genuinely the worst system I've ever seen for gaining a Rare Resource. Because you weren't gated on a day with extra allowances, you weren't gated on a cap with extra allowances, you were gated on literally whether your time zone allowed you to play during a time slot where one Alert finished and another began, allowing you to get 2 in a day instead of just 1. Because if you weren't in that time slot, you only ever got 1, and a middle finger to those that could only play weekends or for less than 7 days a week. And screw the waiting time to find Vauban parts. I literally only managed to get Vauban, despite years of play, in the year before his Prime was released. Why? Because of the stupid Alert system constantly keeping his parts out of rotation when I was playing (or missing them because I used to be part of the long-run meta, so I would literally miss many of the Alerts that lasted less than three hours).

So along comes Nightwave and you genuinely can choose to just... play a little Warframe, get the rewards for it, and purchase as many items as your game play time has earned you. You are only capped by the amount of Goals you can complete in a week, and the Goals are generous enough that you get an average (as I said in that earlier comment) of 15 to 20 of the rare resource every week should you want it.

There is no time limit measured in less than 'months' or 'half a year'. Old goals can be re-unlocked by playing catch-up. You may have a finite amount weekly, but you can do those at literally any time before the end of the season.

And for all those perks, only about twice or three times a year, you have a week of down time.

That downtime is not some arbitrary gating that DE is doing to us just because they want to. That's a procedural function to close out one Nightwave, remove the old reward table and any other mechanics that might have been in place (like Glass Maker had), allow the database to compile and ensure that every player (across all platforms) has their stats and outstanding Credits recorded and marked for non-use. Then to initiate the next one, with updates to how they want this one to operate, also across all platforms.

Why does 'across all platforms' matter? Because it's two separate Patches. One to remove, one to start new. And yes they have to be two. And they have to go through Certification. Each of them, sequentially. (And before you get on that, DE already has deals in place to streamline the Cert process on consoles to ensure that the absolute minimum time between patches is already available to them.)

And then they throw a Credit reward at you just for the inconvenience.

So a necessary function that DE has to do in order to cycle from one season to another, something they would do faster if they could, and because they can't do it faster currently they reward you for waiting.

Nightwave is already a replacement system for streamlining a process that was soul-crushingly bad for players. And I want to see its merits applied to all of the other currently-gated systems in the game.

And if that means that even those things have a week of downtime twice a year? I'll accept that.

See you could not wait 1 week and you expect others to have that patience just like other posters here
Thats some higher level logic

Sry wont even bother with reading what you wrote

Have fun ;)

Archived