I was today years old...

12 minutes ago, Wyrd_Oh said:

...when I discovered you can type viral, corrosive, blast or magnetic into the search while modding to get mods that make those elements.

200.gif

• Like 8

It would be nice to have even more metadata for searching.

Especially for include/exclude in trade chat. For instance, all those people who don't like sifting through rivens could just exclude "riven" to catch all of them, even though they don't directly say "riven" on them.

Edited by rapt0rman

4 hours ago, Wyrd_Oh said:

I forgot to add context that I've been playing since like 2014 and I only JUST NOW tried to do it.

I'm only a little bit slow.

I have never thought to try that, the most I do is 'elec' 'tox' 'heat' 'cold' 'crit' 'status ch' etc..

I'm logging in now to explore this new fangled find that's most likely very old.  👍

Edit: Just tried it that's cool, now I can just tell the mate who is forever asking me,

'mate: what's magnetic'

'me: cold electricity'

Edited by Slayer-.

On 2021-08-01 at 6:48 AM, Wyrd_Oh said:

...when I discovered you can type viral, corrosive, blast or magnetic into the search while modding to get mods that make those elements.

Yeah I didn’t know this at all. It would look very strange to type;

”V, I, R, A-“ and have nothing at all show up, then to add the “L” and suddenly you’ve got a bunch of mods xD

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Meanwhile you type "devastating" into the search bar for primaries and you get Zhuge Prime. 🤔

Well it devastates any resource you dump in it.

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Meanwhile you type "devastating" into the search bar for primaries and you get Zhuge Prime. 🤔

That's cause the search looks at the descriptions of items as well. It's handy because if you don't remember the name of a mod but know what it does, you can just search for the effect and it'll pop up.

orKKr9r.jpg

Zhuge Prime: "Tenno artistry. Ancient craft. A weapon of surgical precision and devastating effect. Each bolt fired by Zhuge Prime explodes shortly after embedding."

I only just recently started using the search to find certain prime parts in relics I have and searching very general terms in mods. And I'm MR 27 lmao. I never would have thought to look up combined elements. Definitely going to now.