Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change the contents of Fetch

(NSW)10XSoraX10

I know that Fetch did not take much action like the companion brought items to the frame in the past, so it became a vacuum-like effect, but since the range of effect can be narrow, the item is attracted to the companion and the companion Isn't it possible to say that it will be collected when you touch it?

If you do so, the difference in the simple range will not occur and the effect will be different, so I think it will be interesting as a basis for deciding which one to choose.

(Google Translate)

9 hours ago, (NSW)10XSoraX10 said:

the item is attracted to the companion and the companion Isn't it possible to say that it will be collected when you touch it?

Google translate strangeness aside, I think they meant that they think fetch works like vacuum did prior to the Fortuna update (where vacuum attracted pickups to the sentinel as opposed to the pickup range-link as both mods function as right now).

(I've tried a different translation, so I hope it's conveyed.)

I know Fetch doesn't take many actions like Beast bringing items to the frame in the past, so it's like Vacuum, but I don't mind if the effect range is small, so can't it be collected when the items are attracted to the companion and touched?

I think it's going to be a new way to make a decision, and it's going to be interesting.

P.S. I'm Japanese, so if there's anyone who understands Japanese, I'll write it in Japanese.

I think you mean fetch should collect the loot around the companions instead of the warframe? That was a thing before, and it was horrible as companions are unreliable and uncontrollable. It's much better for everyone if fetch works as a vacuum on the warframe.

I re-google translated the first text to hungarian, have fun:

Tudom, hogy a Fetch nem sokat tett, mint ahogyan a társ a múltban tárgyakat hozott a keretbe, így vákuumszerű hatás lett, de mivel a hatástartomány szűk lehet, az elem vonzódik a társhoz és a társhoz Nem lehet azt mondani, hogy össze kell gyűjteni, amikor megérinti? Ha így tesz, akkor az egyszerű tartományban nem lesz különbség, és a hatás is más lesz, ezért azt hiszem, érdekes lesz, mint alap, hogy eldöntsük, melyiket válasszuk.

so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you.

wiki was written like this.I thought I needed to touch the beast because it was written like this, but it was originally collected when touch the beast?

That's what I hope will happen.

And google translate Hungarian→English lol ↓

1 hour ago, sitfesz said:

I know F that Fetch hasn't done much 、 as a model for a subject in the past.

Archived