Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

“Failed to update account information”

(XBOX)Mom Untie Me

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else or I’m just unlucky but... recently... actually today I was doing a longer SP run for about 90min in MOT and everything was fine all mission long. My squad and I decided to leave so we did when the mission ended I was greeted with the message “failed to update account information” and it said it was retrying. It did this a few times then never did it again and booted me back to my ship. I went to check mission results and it was results from the previous mission not the one I just completed so the 90min SP run I did I did not receive any of my rewards or anything from the mission and just was left feeling like I just wasted an hour and a half. I want to preface this by saying I do have great connection. I don’t lag or have connection issues in games and I did not open the companion app. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me and it feels bad. Is anyone else getting this? Is there a way to get back my about 20 arcades and 70+ SE or is it just gone?? Things like these really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and makes me weary to even do longer missions or any mission at all for that matter. Am I the only person getting this?

Archived