Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Wip](Update) New Mods Fusing Menu Concept

BlooDONER

Hello everyone!
Recently I fuse my "Narrow Minded" mod and it took me a long time. After that, I make a small concept of my withion of mods fusing.

So in the first phase is to choose how you will fuse mod - using mods, or using fusing cores:

727acce6bf8a.png

Once you have selected way of fusing you will have a new menu, then you can see how much you have left cores (mods) and how much they will need to fuse mod. Self improvement can be made by moving the blue indicator on fusing bar.

3398418fd549.png

When you move the indicator to the right you get new information about how much it will cost now.

1e74c9aae03d.png

Changelog:

-add some light FX, now its looks like old versions of warframe

-add info about credits

-add new indicator on fusion bar

-remove old info about mods

I want to say that this is only a sketch of how I see mods fusion. I with pleasure will read your comments and improve a concept.

Sorry for my English =)

Old versions:

6fb0b1bc3a87.png

f6cba5690521.png

00e4f4792243.png

Edited by BlooDONER

Hello everyone!
Recently I fuse my "Narrow Minded" mod and it took me a long time. After that, I make a small concept of my withion of mods fusing.

So in the first phase is to choose how you will fuse mod - using mods, or using fusing cores:

6fb0b1bc3a87.png

Once you have selected way of fusing you will have a new menu, then you can see how much you have left cores (mods) and how much they will need to fuse mod. Self improvement can be made by moving the blue indicator on fusing bar.

f6cba5690521.png

When you move the indicator to the right you get new information about how much it will cost now.

00e4f4792243.png

I want to say that this is only a sketch of how I see mods fusion. I with pleasure will read your comments and improve a concept.

Sorry for my English =)

Hey, I know you! I think I made you a sig in the fourdeltaone forums. Unless you're using the same username as the other guy, I used the username Powerhalo before.

Well on-topic, it sure would be useful and less time consuming.

Hey, I know you! I think I made you a sig in the fourdeltaone forums. Unless you're using the same username as the other guy, I used the username Powerhalo before.

Well on-topic, it sure would be useful and less time consuming.

Wow ! Nice to see you !

Edited by BlooDONER

i like this. EXCEPT.

we need settings for preferences on Fusion Cores for a system like this. which Fusion Cores to prefer for Fusion, whether you want to use Y type of Fusion Core instead of Z type first. 

and we'd still be able to select manually, right? :p

at some point in Fusion i'd still need to micromanage which cards to choose, but most of the time, this would certainly drastically speed up the process.

we could even package this with fixing the issue related to upgrading high rank mods on gear already causing odd microstutters. hopefully.

edit:

one day, maybe, people won't quote large posts without snipping anything out of them... >.>

forum formatting 101 - snip parts of a quote that you aren't replying to. 

Edited by taiiat

Great idea, however I can see it bugging the hell out due to the fact that DE + Numbers = Mess as we all know just from looking at the Stats ingame at times... either way +1 as it would allow me to ease off the 400 Fusion Core clicks...