Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SP ~60min Kuva Survival no boost was lucrative.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

No resource booster? Draco survival is my spot. Can use steel essence to get more Kuva than a Kuva Mission, that's only existence is to provide Kuva. 
I like Kuva.
Also, Kuva enemies are paper ( minus Guardians ) but they have 100000% times more slash procs :\ 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Yes and endo. All together not a bad grab? Or is there a mode out there that’s better for farming all 4? 

yeh you basically wasted your time without any boosters. i got way more than that in way less time, honestly your grab was kinda terrible and not worth the time, if your grab was Warframe effeciency, it would be 30%

unknown.png

I think OP was talking about the multiple evergreen or useful drops in just one place (kuva, resources, credits, endo, relics, SE, arcanes. etc) rather than "the ammount", but as usual, some forum users just want to be contrarians

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

I think OP was talking about the multiple evergreen or useful drops in just one place (kuva, resources, credits, endo, relics, SE, arcanes. etc) rather than "the ammount", but as usual, some forum users just want to be contrarians

And jerks for no reason, like the guy who made this thread controversial for no reason saying he disliked the dudes video just because (already have him on ignore from other threads, but saw him because he was quoted). 

Like you said, OP was just showing how decent a haul you can get on the right mission, especially like you said multiple stuff at once, without boosters of any kind. That's the whole point in sharing what he is sharing. But everyone has to point out he could have got more with boosters. 

Like... duh, he said it was a no booster run though. 

27 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I personally prefer doing deimos survival, since i've been getting the mutagen samples I need to finally get around to finishing the hema research. and infested on steel path as still super easy.

Running Cambion Drift also drops a decent ammount of Mutagen Samples, that was my major income after years of doing survival on Derrelict sometimes (never consistently).

People calm down with your boosters and smeetas, or you’ll get awfull incurable  disease called “cerebrum grinditis”.

Actually have to say, thank you for reminding of Kuva Survival mission. Extra 1,5 roll on riven isn’t bad thing actually to have after SP grind.

5 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Running Cambion Drift also drops a decent ammount of Mutagen Samples, that was my major income after years of doing survival on Derrelict sometimes (never consistently).

true, but cambion doesnt give steel essence, riven slivers, and weapon arcanes

21 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I personally prefer doing deimos survival, since i've been getting the mutagen samples I need to finally get around to finishing the hema research. and infested on steel path as still super easy.

Booster on derelict Def is how I did it for my ghost clan. If my memory serves me correctly it was about ~250 every 5 rounds. 

Archived