Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE.... You NEVER made it clear that Nightwave Intermission was ENDING!!!

(PSN)BMWWOW

DE - you have always posted it on the NEWS console on the bridge of the ship.

NOTHING THERE!

I had HUGE amounts of time invested and a TON of Nightwave Credits!

Last entry is 8 days ago r.e. "Save 50% on the Initiate pack!"

How can I redeem the TONS of Nightwave Credits that I had stored???

If nothing else, STOP DELETING THE STORE!!!!
LEAVE THE STORE IN PLACE so we can ALWAYS redeem out hard-earned Nightwave Creds!

This is REALLY BAD and makes me feel like I have wasted TONS of my time!
DE - you listening?  This is getting darn close to Deal-Breaker material.

DONT MAKE PLAYERS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME!!!

DE - you have always posted THE END of a NIGHTWAVE on the NEWS console on the bridge of the ship.

This time there was NOTHING THERE!

I had HUGE amounts of time invested and a TON of Nightwave Credits!

Last entry on the News console is 8 days ago r.e. "Save 50% on the Initiate pack!"

How can I redeem the TONS of Nightwave Credits that I had stored???

If nothing else, STOP DELETING THE STORE!!!!
LEAVE THE STORE IN PLACE so we can ALWAYS redeem out hard-earned Nightwave Creds!

This is REALLY BAD and makes me feel like I have wasted TONS of my time!
DE - you listening?  This is getting darn close to Deal-Breaker material.

DONT MAKE PLAYERS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME!!!

i mean there were several warnings and hyped up announcements about it ending to give us in intermission to our intermission until New War drops and they can invest proper time to a not intermission night wave.

It was announced during Tennocon that the ending date was 28th of July.

There is also this right here and based on your 400 posts you aren't exactly new to the forums so you could have checked here

I do agree that this type of information should be stickied to the news console ingame, but saying DE never made it clear isn't true at all.

They forgot to post about it until two days before end. That was pretty stupid of them, even more stupid than the people who now gloat over that because they think you should be expected to follow every bit of social media around warframe to complete nightwave.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Leyvonne:

I do agree that this type of information should be stickied to the news console ingame, but saying DE never made it clear isn't true at all.

You should not be expected to dig through the forum or watch the entirety of tennocon just to know when nightwave ends, the announcement has to be in game and well in advance to it ending. Nightwave is designed as extremely laid back and casual system, the forum is not the correct place to announce it.

20 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

They forgot to post about it until two days before end. That was pretty stupid of them, even more stupid than the people who now gloat over that because they think you should be expected to follow every bit of social media around warframe to complete nightwave.

You should not be expected to dig through the forum or watch the entirety of tennocon just to know when nightwave ends, the announcement has to be in game and well in advance to it ending. Nightwave is designed as extremely laid back and casual system, the forum is not the correct place to announce it.

Preach it. They could certainly have given ingame announcements of this. Not everyone trolls the forums and watched their little "pat me on the back" show.

56 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Again; I don't disagree that it should be properly announced ingame, but when there are multiple places where it was announced you can't exactly say it wasn't made clear. Also what do you mean by they forgot to post about it until two days before end? The thread about Nightwave Intermission 3 ending was posted on July 17th that is well over a week before the ending date.

I am a new warframe player, i am still figuring out the ins and outs of this game. I just got 3 new prime warframes which all take nitain extract, hard to grind for so i was planning on using my night wave credits to purchase some. when i went to the terminal, it was inop. shortly after that a friend informed me that the nightwave missions reset. as a new player i had no idea when this started let alone stopped. I agree there should have beeen an in game, definitive date. Now i am just curious when the next one is going to start and if my credits will carry over or reset. 

Perhaps it will be nice if any important announcements can be flashed/shown in our login screen, the one who input our password, that is the least it can be done.

If players didn't login for a long time and only login after something ended, then too bad. lol

True, I also agreed that after 8 years of developing 1 game, many things are still oversighted.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Leyvonne:

Again; I don't disagree that it should be properly announced ingame, but when there are multiple places where it was announced you can't exactly say it wasn't made clear. Also what do you mean by they forgot to post about it until two days before end? The thread about Nightwave Intermission 3 ending was posted on July 17th that is well over a week before the ending date.

They forgot to post it ingame is what i meant, which is in my oppinion the only place that matters in this case, the forums are not valid for this.

On 2021-08-01 at 3:07 PM, -AncientWarrior- said:

dude we all knew it was ending ages ago.. we all knew to spend the credits .. right from the very beginning of NW.. not DE's fault if you dont pay attention . 

On 2021-08-01 at 3:31 PM, Zhoyzu said:

i mean there were several warnings and hyped up announcements about it ending to give us in intermission to our intermission until New War drops and they can invest proper time to a not intermission night wave.

For sake of argument, not all players are English-proficient and having it announced out-of-game means a lot of playerbase need to depend on community translations before they have in-game announcement. 

So having one flashy in-game warning would be nice in general.

Just by putting that Nightwave was ending ingame for just 2 days in the 'news' section(That is really just a spambox with things like "How to win a $4200 gaming PC!" and other stuff that can be passed by with no consequence), and not sending a ingame mail, I lost over 300 credits and my best friend lost something close to that.

I have no idea why it was not plainly visible about it ending, why was it not in the night-wave event radio thing itself, or and ingame mail? And for more then 2 days?

And for the love of god, why do you make the credits not work for the next one? That seems like a system that likes to screw people

Please make this right and bring back the shop for 3 or just make them worth in the next one,

I lost over 3 months worth of grinding, as did my friend, and this felt awful for us.

A 2 day ingame notice in the spambox news feed of all places is not in anyway sufficient for people who just play ingame

Ahh .. It was announce early - mid July if memory serves me right.. I reminded my clan to spend their credits 3 weeks ago as we knew it was ending.. certainly wasnt a 2 day notification .. everyone knows to keep an eye on the end dates for NW .. or do what I do and spend as you earn.. never have a problem again.

I was okay with it ending, I only lost around 50 cred, but honestly the knife in this whole thing was the nightwave ending in the middle of the week cycle and not having something else ready in its place. Some people want nitain and other things only available from the cred shop etc. A few more days wouldn't have hurt obviously since there still isn't a new nightwave up there.  Why even take the thing down till the next was ready? 

50 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

He doesn't. The system is set and won't get any changes on how it works. New stuff only arrives the first initial 12 weeks, after that it's set and guaranteed to only bring repeated BS. Hoarding points in night wave makes not only no sense, but it's also the users fault.

Instead of mashing keyboards, riling up and spamming topics in the forums, the same exact power to do so would be better invested in users educating themselves on how certain features work per game, and how long they've worked. 

In Warframe's case, passes are not only often extended by over 1200% compared to any other game in the department of duration, but info about it AND on it is literally everywhere. 

I liked the idea of having the timer in the nightwave hud. Set systems does not mean best systems.

22 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Ahh .. It was announce early - mid July if memory serves me right.. I reminded my clan to spend their credits 3 weeks ago as we knew it was ending.. certainly wasnt a 2 day notification .. everyone knows to keep an eye on the end dates for NW .. or do what I do and spend as you earn.. never have a problem again.

It was not announced ingame until 2 days before the end. IMO you should not be expected to follow social media or dig through the forums frequently just to not get screwed out of your nightwave creds. There's also no good reason to delete the store instantly when the season ends as the stores are always the same anyway.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

He doesn't. The system is set and won't get any changes on how it works. New stuff only arrives the first initial 12 weeks, after that it's set and guaranteed to only bring repeated BS. Hoarding points in night wave makes not only no sense, but it's also the users fault.

Instead of mashing keyboards, riling up and spamming topics in the forums, the same exact power to do so would be better invested in users educating themselves on how certain features work per game, and how long they've worked. 

In Warframe's case, passes are not only often extended by over 1200% compared to any other game in the department of duration, but info about it AND on it is literally everywhere. 

If it was a set system and worked exactly like previous season then OP would not be in this problem as previous seasons gave an ingame notification well before the end and not just two days prior. DE simply forgot to announce it properly (meaning ingame).

Not to play a white knight for DE, they surely don't need it, but the ending was announced with generous overhead and it was announced on Tennocon itself. People knew it was ending, those who didn't simply weren't paying attention.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb XAN3MK:

Not to play a white knight for DE, they surely don't need it, but the ending was announced with generous overhead and it was announced on Tennocon itself. People knew it was ending, those who didn't simply weren't paying attention.

It was not announced ingame until two days before the end. Should you have to follow social media or the dig the forums frequently just to not get screwed out of your credits? I dont think so. Nightwave is designed to be extremely casual friendly so also for people who dont follow all that stuff with the conviction of us forum clowns.

DE just straight up forgot to put an announcement ingame.

Archived