Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan creation and deletion

(PSN)Titantron2002

My main regret in my almost 200 days in this game is when I created my own clan. I made my own after learning I needed a clan to create the archwing launcher segment. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into realizing days after building that I was stuck in my clan. If I wanted out of my clan I thought I just should delete it but that wasn’t an option. So I looked up more information and found that the only way to escape my mess I created was to get someone to join them make them leader and leave the clan. I still regret this because we were both similar levels so I could only assume I put my problem on to another noob. Please install the ability to delete a clan if there is only one member or some reasonable way to escape one because this will be my main regret and I don’t want that to happen to other new players 

On 2021-08-01 at 8:06 AM, (PSN)Titantron2002 said:

My main regret in my almost 200 days in this game is when I created my own clan. I made my own after learning I needed a clan to create the archwing launcher segment. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into realizing days after building that I was stuck in my clan. If I wanted out of my clan I thought I just should delete it but that wasn’t an option. So I looked up more information and found that the only way to escape my mess I created was to get someone to join them make them leader and leave the clan. I still regret this because we were both similar levels so I could only assume I put my problem on to another noob. Please install the ability to delete a clan if there is only one member or some reasonable way to escape one because this will be my main regret and I don’t want that to happen to other new players 

As i remember it correctly idea was you need 1st KICK everybody out of your clan and then you can leave it or kick yourself
But not when there is at least 1 offline member

Archived