Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invigorations should have Shield related buffs

T-Shark69

There are HP, Armor and passive heal buffs in invigorations right now, but nothing for Shields.

+1000 shields or increased regen delay/rate should be added as well.

>lmao OP shields dont matter in indurance, you want as low shields as possible to gate

Well neither does armor and health in those scenarios but there you have them. Shield tanking actually works well in most content and those invigorations would help make it easier. Even non shield based frames can make use of it with Parasitic Armor at the very least.

13 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

DE knows it'll be abuse in some way.

I dont think it would break the game anymore than current buffs. Thinking about it more i guess +1000 shields would actually make it harder to abuse Dragon Key + Brief Respite.
I guess +1000 overshields would be a better alternative.

On 2021-08-01 at 2:12 AM, T-Shark69 said:

>lmao OP shields dont matter in indurance, you want as low shields as possible to gate

Well neither does armor and health in those scenarios but there you have them. Shield tanking actually works well in most content and those invigorations would help make it easier.

Eh, not the same at all.   Bonuses to armor and health don't directly hurt one's ability to armor or health tank.   Bonuses to shield amount do hurt one kind of shield tanking.

I'd suggest a bonus to shield resistances instead.  Accomplishes the same goal for people who want to shield hp tank, and doesn't disrupt shield gate builds.  It's not quite as versatile for Hildryn or Harrow (or Paralyvalk, lol), for whom shields are also a resource, but still a great bonus.

Archived