Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania minor change

(PSN)KurzTheWarlord

17 minutes ago, (PSN)KurzTheWarlord said:

The new Galvanized mods have a nice feature, thier buff expires one stack at a time. mods have a nice feature, thier buff expires one stack at a time.

Can we ask for a probably minor tweak for Titanias passive to be stackable to 3 or maybe 5 and gain the same expire feature the Galvanized mods have?

You mean healing? 4*5 = 20hps. I don't think it still has good healing even if it will have 5 stacks. 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)KurzTheWarlord said:
It does not need to top Oberon or Wisp. Its a bit of a sustain.

Well, maybe this will be a problem for Oberon (but this is Oberon's problem), but Titania is unlikely to be more useful than Wisp, because Wisp is not only a good healer, but also the best damage baffer in the game, because you can invest damage buff and still keep your speed flower. And you can still blind enemies for extra damage. Thus, there is no reason to make Titania weak in healing just because Oberon does not know how to do anything useful except healing. 

Although, I don't see the point in leaving healing for Titania at all. I would prefer a better and more aggressive passive than this.

Archived