Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did anyone see a "Veil: Lu-Yan" void storm?

sitfesz

I still need the ambassador blueprint, but don't have the will to farm the vanilla node for it. I keep checking void storms, but never saw any on that node.
Is Lu-Yan even in the void storm rotation?

It's also strange that the warframe pc drop webpage says Lu-Yan is a volatile node instead of survival (it's survival on the starchart).

It used to be volatile before survival and spy missions were added by replacing existing nodes... So it's probably a holdover from that.

Also yes, I saw a void storm there once,  but I wasn't active grinding them, so can't say how often it's there.

2 minutes ago, nebfab said:

It used to be volatile before survival and spy missions were added by replacing existing nodes... So it's probably a holdover from that.

Also yes, I saw a void storm there once,  but I wasn't active grinding them, so can't say how often it's there.

So it's just rare, or I'm unlucky with the timing. Nice, thanks.

10 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

So it's just rare, or I'm unlucky with the timing. Nice, thanks.

Probably. Also, don't  dismiss the regular version ambassador or no -- it's the highest-level non-Steel Path constantly available endless mission, it doesn't use Corpus ship defence tile, and you can use (and level) mechs and  gain intrinsics there. It can be a gigantic mech affinity farm with the right team.

1 hour ago, sitfesz said:

Is Lu-Yan even in the void storm rotation?

it is. it just doesn't happen often as there's more nodes in the veil ( 8 I think, 4 Grineer 4 Corpus) than the 5 or 6 on the other Proximas. and you'd actually be making it harder for yourself as not only are Orm Corpus kinda strong after a while, they would also be buffed by the Axi fissure. it's be easier to do the vanilla node, but I get the desire to multitask. 

Archived