Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Player Experience: Should DE add a mentor system?

FrigidMesa

25 minutes ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

As to why I never asked another player for guidance was because I didn't think anything would come of it.

Cool cool. It's fun to see how others approached early days 👍

Regarding this quoted bit; were you concerned with being insulted or something...? That sometimes figured into my own decisions to not ask in general at times (a rare consideration since I was slowely progressing at my own rate regardless of if I knew what to do)

1 minute ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Cool cool. It’s fun to see how others approached early days 👍

Regarding this quoted bit; were you concerned with being insulted or something…? That sometimes figured into my own decisions to not ask in general at times (a rare consideration since I was slowely progressing at my own rate regardless of if I knew what to do)

There were external factors at play there. Mostly just the cumulation of bad experiences that I assumed would be no different in-game than out.

16 minutes ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

There were external factors at play there. Mostly just the cumulation of bad experiences that I assumed would be no different in-game than out.

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve got a friend who’s kind of interested, so I’m hoping I can be a good guide 👍 

Archived