Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Find It Annoying When He Sticks His Balls On Your Body?

AVEOX

Question

Vauban I mean.

Does it annoy you? Do you mind?

Because I just got Vauban and I've been spamming Tesla everywhere.

One thing I haven't perfected yet is how to stick them to my squad mates quickly....

Everyone keeps moving so fast, I end up sticking it on the floor or on the wall.

Then there was this one time, this Saryn, she's got an attitude, I stuck 3 balls on her body while she was standing still and aiming at an infested, and then she went to a corner and waited for the tesla to vanish before she moved again.

Another question.. Does the Tesla's kills go to casters EXP? or is it to the closest person in the area?

No, but I absolutely HATE it when crawlers spray all over me.

cough INNUENDO cough

Once this vauban held me down and smashed his balls into my Nyx's face. I was so scared. they kept making this buzzing sound and releasing white lightning on everything. 

You and your Freudian connotations... 

Does it annoy you? Do you mind?

No, I usually stand still if I see one trying to hit me.

Why would anyone not want a personal space taser? Ok, maybe if you wanted to melee, but really even then, why not.

As for XP, I believe it counts as your frame kill, so all XP to your frame.

I have had XP popups from a Tesla left in a room that I am nowhere near, so I don't think your range to it matters.

Why would anyone not want a personal space taser? Ok, maybe if you wanted to melee, but really even then, why not.

Teslas don't really impede melee. At least not serious melee when you jump in the middle of a bunch of enemies and charge-spam.

Oh no I cannot melee a lone low-level charger... waaah!

Edited by bobafetthotmail

I love it when a Vabby sticks his balls on my Nova..........

But seriously, it's fun running around zapping things. Not sure why anyone wouldn't like that.

Yah Ofc. Who woudn't like vauban sticking his balls up warframes right?

Its fun depending where you stick it. I had some random put them on my face and I couldn't see anything - ended up running off platforms and into walls =_=

Well obviously if he sticks his balls in your face you wouldnt be able to see anything other than white stuff lightning....

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

Teslas don't really impede melee. At least not serious melee when you jump in the middle of a bunch of enemies and charge-spam.

Oh no I cannot melee a lone low-level charger... waaah!

Yeah, that's what I would have thought, but I guess some people do think that way.

Anyway, just ran an alert with a random Vaub, he stuck his balls over me and I just ran around like a madman, worked a treat.

i literally have fun putting teslas to every person who stands a sec there, and i let them run with it,anywhere ^^. The moment enemy is nearby, my teslas just takes them out before they can shoot. besides it keeps you alive sometimes, its fun using with some bounce with it too ^^.

This was how I got past some of the boredom of the last event.  I'd lay my balls on the first Nova I saw in the group knowing they were going to run into a crowd and spam 4, my tesla would at least get the first kill to set off the explosion.  Occasionally i'd lay my balls on a Rhino then just follow them around as well.