Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Space Battles/Dogfights PVP

Okami_Kensei

Ok just hear me out. They should introduce Archwing flight battles for conclave pvp. This would be so awesome and would really hype people up. I think this has some really big potential as something that could really raise the playet and create more PVP options. Imagine it being introduced at a big gaming convention with a new trailer. I don't know, maybe it's too crazy but I think people would go for it hard.

2 hours ago, Okami_Kensei said:

Ok just hear me out. They should introduce Archwing flight battles for conclave pvp. This would be so awesome and would really hype people up. I think this has some really big potential as something that could really raise the playet and create more PVP options. Imagine it being introduced at a big gaming convention with a new trailer. I don't know, maybe it's too crazy but I think people would go for it hard.

Ignore that guy and check this out, then -- the last paragraph under "Long Term":

But yeah, those were different times.

On 2021-08-01 at 4:02 PM, Kontrollo said:

Ignore that guy and check this out, then -- the last paragraph under "Long Term":

But yeah, those were different times.

That post was in 2015 and it said "a year from now"... So clearly they failed to deliver and that post was just false hope considering how low grade the Warframes PVP is even still.

10 minutes ago, Okami_Kensei said:

Lol, then why are you here?

Just to troll, obviously.

11 minutes ago, Okami_Kensei said:

That post was in 2015 and it said "a year from now"... So clearly they failed to deliver and that post was just false hope considering how low grade the Warframes PVP is even still.

Well, by 2016/17 balance was in a decent state. But in recent years, they haven't cared enough anymore and PvE patches bled over into PvP. They didn't fix all the things that got introduced that way, and it was slowly going downhill.

So space battles sound very unlikely these days.

14 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Just to troll, obviously.

Well, by 2016/17 balance was in a decent state. But in recent years, they haven't cared enough anymore and PvE patches bled over into PvP. They didn't fix all the things that got introduced that way, and it was slowly going downhill.

So space battles sound very unlikely these days.

I hate that most of the games I end up getting into I find out the Devs or the Corporation keep making basic marketing mistakes and the player base drops dramatically. So much potential of really amazing and brilliant games are wasted by really ignorant or stubborn people. 

Sounds like they just ignored mistakes they made in one area of the game to focus on the main aspect. Problem is,  considering the games that are popular nowadays such a choice is guarentee a great loss in potential profit and an greater and more longterm player base...

The present player base of Warframe versus the total amount it has had since its existence is frighteningly extreme. That shows a lot of people who were let down and lost interest in the game. Player/Customer loyalty is extremely important. This is what taking a Marketing class in college does to you... lol.

8 hours ago, Myscho said:

Yes, nobody cares about Conclave

I do, and a few others here do as well. I do admit that something should happen to open up conclave in some way, something that will make DE money. I don't know what that is but someone, sometime is going to do something and DE will turn there attention towards it.

You can expect more of me around here starting conversations about my observations and any common sense solutions that occur while I type.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

I do, and a few others here do as well. I do admit that something should happen to open up conclave in some way, something that will make DE money. I don't know what that is but someone, sometime is going to do something and DE will turn there attention towards it You can expect more of me around here starting conversations about things about it

It already makes them money in several ways from people who play, it's just that it doesn't show up on any of their spreadsheets. Examples:

• All weapons should be/used to be viable. It's actually a reason to keep old guns around instead of just using them as MR fodder. Which takes slots, which cost plat.

• People sticking around when the inescapable PvE "content drought" starts after a few weeks makes them money because people stick around instead of heading off to another game that gives them more long-term enjoyment. (Well, of course not that much now that it's been going downhill for years.)

• Have you seen how many people keep renaming their weapons just for the lulz? It's just like with other cosmetics, except no cosmetic item has the "I bought this just for PvP" stamp on it, so they would never even know.

Archived