Fix Endless Railjack Missions

FrostDragoon

Aside from the annoyance of how few actual Railjack missions there are compared to just "Taxi to generic content" nonsense, make it so people who leave the endless modes don't force everyone else to leave too. Nothing more frustrating than trying to do Rotation C rewards in Survival and some idiot(s) leaves at 10 minutes instead. I shouldn't have to put it on Solo for this. Outside of Railjack, people can just leave when they want without disturbing other squad members.

Fix this. Add more real RJ missions while you're at it, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

yea should be implemented right from the launch. although i'm curious how will they make it happen since, leaving RJ mission needs every tenno on board.

There are plenty of ways around this if they want to fix it. It's not that important.

On 2021-08-02 at 7:09 AM, FrostDragoon said:

Aside from the annoyance of how few actual Railjack missions there are compared to just "Taxi to generic content" nonsense, make it so people who leave the endless modes don't force everyone else to leave too. Nothing more frustrating than trying to do Rotation C rewards in Survival and some idiot(s) leaves at 10 minutes instead. I shouldn't have to put it on Solo for this. Outside of Railjack, people can just leave when they want without disturbing other squad members.

Fix this.

This!

I don't want to run solo on my grind to Ambassador and also like to chat / help out others while we wait for the timer to reach 20/40/60/etc. minutes. Also always announce the intention right at the beginning that want to run till at least 20; nobody reply, then force extract you at 5-10-15 minutes....

On 2021-08-02 at 7:13 AM, Dauggie said:

yea should be implemented right from the launch. although i'm curious how will they make it happen since, leaving RJ mission needs every tenno on board.

Pretty easy: Group the leavers, pick a new host from them and do a host migration to the new host's railjack, then they can decide if they want to Dojo/Relay to pick another mission.

13 minutes ago, Lindiana said:

I don't want to run solo on my grind to Ambassador and also like to chat / help out others while we wait for the timer to reach 20/40/60/etc. minutes. Also always announce the intention right at the beginning that want to run till at least 20; nobody reply, then force extract you at 5-10-15 minutes....

The ones that leave at 15 are the most infuriating, tbh. Rot B rewards have never been the optimal goal for any content that I can remember. At least there's an argument for the 10m leavers because they just wanted the AA rewards.

40 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

The ones that leave at 15 are the most infuriating, tbh. Rot B rewards have never been the optimal goal for any content that I can remember. At least there's an argument for the 10m leavers because they just wanted the AA rewards.

I would agree normally on the AA argument - also did not check the defense drop tables - but for the survival A and B offers Railjack Parts that drop better from other sources, some Endo and a subset of relics that also drop better from other sources.

I can understand somewhat those that want to leave after 5 minutes because they came in for the RJ starchart completion, if I dispose the fact that planned mission time is announced in the chat, but the 10 and 15...

@FrostDragoon : You might want to consider renaming the thread to be a little more specific like : "Railjack Endless missions" or similar if you want more attention on this (for me it took at least 5 searches to different keywords to find a discussion matching my own issue and most people are much lazier than that ;) )

Archived