Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Ore Gaze Nekros still work?

(PSN)biskuitbau

31 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

As far as I am aware it still stacks, haven't seen any drop off of loot from my playing, though the shards from Petrify never procced Desecrate even when the helminth was new.

I haven't seen any huge change as well.

1 hour ago, (PSN)biskuitbau said:

So it only procs once?

Just personal observation so take it for what it is worth, but killing a pertrified enemy seems to have a chance to spawn loot when killed then again from the 'body' so possibly 2 times if I'm lucky. Never seen the pertify chunks get deso-ed though🤷‍♀️

honestly I just use the petrify&desecrate combo to attempt to get more rare drops instead of more loot outright and in that yes everything still works as it did.

Just use high slash weapons. Ore Gaze nekros is nothing but a waste of helminth slot. Petrified or iced enemies does not break into multiple pieces anymore, it's just ONE PIECE. This should be common sense by now but people listen to whatever rumours they like and spread the idea further (countless videos on YouTube incentivazing ore gaze nekros) :facepalm:

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nekros9528 said:

Just use high slash weapons. Ore Gaze nekros is nothing but a waste of helminth slot. Petrified or iced enemies does not break into multiple pieces anymore, it's just ONE PIECE. This should be common sense by now but people listen to whatever rumours they like and spread the idea further (countless videos on YouTube incentivazing ore gaze nekros) :facepalm:

eh its still a really good ability that helps the team, and if your teamates are killing stuff before you and arent using slash weapons (or you simply arent) then its really not a bad option.

hell if you build a decent bit of power strenght the drop chance gain is actually not bad either.

Archived