Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get loki prime or vastilok from twitch tenno con yet.

KnightZ75

Question

So its been 16 days since the tenno con happened and I still didn't receive vastilok or loki prime, anyone else didn't recieve them as well or am I the only one?

Notes:
-yes my account is connected to twitch
-I claimed the rewards from twitch drops as well

8 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, KnightZ75 said:

So its been 16 days since the tenno con happened and I still didn't receive vastilok or loki prime, anyone else didn't recieve them as well or am I the only one?

Notes:

Have you sent a ticket then to DE Support as they alone, can resolve it? Make sure you send them a screenshot of your Prime Gaming screen to prove you did actually claim it and they'll look into it for you. If you remember, Tennocon had a load of technical issues; we even killed the game servers at one point, that it may be the case the system's still trying to verify every single one who has this issue and if these forums and PS4 Region are any indication - that's a good couple hundred thousand of you

2 hours ago, KnightZ75 said:

Notes:

Did you claimed it within 24 hours of tennocon?

If you did and still don't have them, send a ticket to support with screenshots proofing that you've claimed them.

If you've followed all the steps in this post and still not got your rewards, you can submit a ticket to support using the link at the end of the post. 

You needed to have claimed the rewards during tennocon, with a tick mark and a little text box saying "claimed" besides the drop you got, otherwise you may not be able to recover the drop outside of showing the time spent watching the stream.

1 hour ago, (PSN)GeneralGrey017 said:

Its mid december, I still do not have mine either. I have my amazon, twitch, psn and everything linked up.  says I accepted the loki prime.

Yeah no still dont have it

it's probably safe to say that you've missed it buddy. i'm sorry.

it's not like... wine, where the more you wait the better the results will be.

but fortunately prime resurgence is up now and you can farm yourself a loki prime!

13 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

it's probably safe to say that you've missed it buddy. i'm sorry.

it's not like... wine, where the more you wait the better the results will be.

but fortunately prime resurgence is up now and you can farm yourself a loki prime!

Well doesnt seem right to me for me to earn something, redeem it and then never obtain said item : / 

5 hours ago, (PSN)GeneralGrey017 said:

Well doesnt seem right to me for me to earn something, redeem it and then never obtain said item : / 

well to actually earn drops you have to be able to follow a couple of specific instructions.

and although many people are acting like warframe or twitch made some technical errors, 99% of people who doesn't receive their drops did something wrong on their end.

i've helped so many people with twitch drops, i can tell which people know what they're doing and those who doesn't -people who actually got screwed up by some bugs (if there even any), and people who just did something wrong.

- for instance, mentioning stuff about amazon, prime, etc doesn't mean anything. they got very few to do with actual twitch drops. a lot of clueless people did this.
- secondly, assuming that weeks even months after the event, people can still claim the drops. a lot of people also did this. the general claiming period for twitch drops is 24 hours.
- lastly, insisting about their link or how they have relink without providing any proof that the link actually works.

people who know what they're doing, usually mention the following instead:
- they'll confirmed that they have watched the stream for the required duration, reached 100% progress bar (very important clue here), AND have manually claimed that 100% drop on twitch, then confirmed that the drop is moved to their twitch inventory. even provided a screenshot of said screen as proof. they do this because they know how drops works and the importance of this phase.
- instead of mentioning about unrelated links like amazon or prime, they'll confirm the validity of their links by confirming that they did received drops from earlier streams, usually followed by stating that they didn't make any change to their links and accounts. this provides solid proof that the link actually worked prior to tennocon. majority of people who have trouble with tennocon drops are people who never watch warframe streams before, or rarely do it so they didn't know if a change was made.

Archived