Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get rotation B on corpus abandoned derelict??

sauceyboii11

Question

9 answers to this question

If you completye all objectives, you get the rot A cache reward. This is the same for all empyream missions.

If you do the (optional) side objective - the white marker in the derelict - then you get the rot B reward as a bonus. All you have to do is get to the marked terminal and hack it. There's no complexity to it.

Always do the optional objective first, as it is optional you cannot do it after completing all the other objectives. Personally I always do it as the first thing, its very quick to hop in there and then worry about the rest of the mission.

1. Start any Corpus Railjack Mission.
2. Fly around and look for the WHITE objective marker.  Or if you have Rank 5 Piloting, it should always be visible.
3. Follow the objective marker to the end and hack that terminal.  You should receive an unidentified item.
4. Complete mission.  It will be the last end-of-mission reward you receive.

17 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

So to our it I simply have to do the objectives first before going in the derelict and then do the optional thing right?(I don't remember you can do it)

Other way around. Do the optional objective, then do the main objective. If you do the main one first, the mission will complete and the optional objectives will disappear.

13 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

Other way around. Do the optional objective, then do the main objective. If you do the main one first, the mission will complete and the optional objectives will disappear.

Do you mean check the thing out then go to the derelict and then the optional will appear right?

14 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Do you mean check the thing out then go to the derelict and then the optional will appear right?

If you have Piloting 5, the optional marker will appear when you start the overall mission. If you don't... I think it appears when you get close to the derelict, but I'm not sure.

Archived