Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invigoration failed, your account has not been charged

Renzo
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We have confirmed and are actively investigating a math error that covers at least some cases of invigorations failing to apply.

This week's choices for me were nidus, frost and revenant. I invigorated nidus, after which the game gave me the option to override, but I chose not to and tried to invigorate frost which failed with the error message shown on topic. So I picked up my nezha prime and used the "override" button which changed the option to nezha, but trying to invigorate nezha with that option is still failing with the same error as frost did like no tomorrow. I decided to try once more and invigorate my revenant which actually worked for whatever reason. I also saw some other thread complaining about the same thing so maybe the feature is broken as usual?

Here's the nice screenshot you've been waiting for:

VnKpEYs.jpg

I am having the same issue with Hydroid Prime this week.  I have been able to do all the other invigorations since this was released, including an override of Inaros over Trinity.  This week I got Excalibur, Hildryn, and Hydroid as the choices.  I invigorated Hildryn and Excalibur Umbra with no issues, but it won't let me do the Hydroid Prime.  I do have a fully leveled Helminth (level 15), I don't know if that matters or not.  I am not sure why it doesn't like Hydroid.  It is the first time Hydroid has shown up.  I believe I have done Frost, Inaros, Chroma, Hildryn, Loki, Vauban, Nidus, Zephyr, Gara, and I can't remember what else without any issues.

Having the same issue here for invigorations with two out of three warframe's there. I will probably hold off trying to get to the 10th invigoration because I don't want to miss my opportunity to use a frame I want ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

22 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We have confirmed and are actively investigating a math error that covers at least some cases of invigorations failing to apply.

Can you also provide a solution for people who have invested 4 weeks of invigorations to get to the override, and now lost their whole time investment please.... ? Thank you

1 minute ago, No0n0 said:

Can you also provide a solution for people who have invested 4 weeks of invigorations to get to the override, and now lost their whole time investment please.... ? Thank you

They may address the problem, however I suggest you start a new thread specifically about the Invigoration Override getting wasted. It's pretty annoying that the game will let you override an invigoration that has already been consumed.

I wasted my override, but I figured it was my fault and will try to learn from it. I'm totally out of resources for pheromones, so it will be a long time before I invest in Invigs again.

3 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

They may address the problem, however I suggest you start a new thread specifically about the Invigoration Override getting wasted. It's pretty annoying that the game will let you override an invigoration that has already been consumed.

I wasted my override, but I figured it was my fault and will try to learn from it. I'm totally out of resources for pheromones, so it will be a long time before I invest in Invigs again.

It hasn't been consumed. The reason for the override not working is the bug in this thread. I did the override before the invigoration, but then when I wanted to invigorate the frame, I got the bug. 

I expect DE to come up with a solution/reset tbh. But idle hope I'm sure... Getting used to being disappointed I guess

Thanks for keeping the thread up to date. We missed one change during the Aug 4 update and just deployed it live to PC. If you had problems with Helminth Invigorations not applying (on PC) please try again!  Console players will get these fixes in their next update.

Archived