Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You don't like those friendship door? How about repurposing them?

11 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

And what would be the reason behind this though? What makes hacking the door suddenly able to buff your teammates sprint speed?

Friendship door keep the players on the same page by forcing the player who run ahead too fast to wait for their teammate. This usually happen because of the difference in parkour skill between players in my opinion (ignore the difference of intention)  My original post was just an simple idea trying to give some advantage for the tenno who fall behind, that's the why,

The second question, i guess you ask how the implementation look like? err ... imagine it like nova worm hole with augment that span the entire door (but without the teleporting and visual cluster) which trigger if the door was open with one player by hacking instead of open normally by 2 player. Also it not guarantee to trigger and only have like 35% chance to do for the random tennoes who fall behind so they feel lucky when it happen .

This of course do nothing to help the slower tenno for case like wukong or titania being the speedy one since it only give sprint speed buff - which ain't enough for other frame to compete. It also don't do much/anything for case like one tenno want to find all the medalion in syndicate alert while the other one just want to rush the alert and be done with it. (oh hey, your user case here right?) and is just a crude idea that i didn't think through all the implication so i make it have random chance and somewhat trivia buff so that it not terribly obstruct normal gameplay or worth exploiting.

11 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

My view on additional prime part for each cache found means easier way of hoarding prime parts, which is I believe making the market price going down with massive amount of supply. I'm trying not to have my rewards having any effect on market so something highly coveted like kuva canisters in kuva fortress, or massive amount of resources on earth or any planet on star chart would help a bit when you need them but not to the point of dropping market price like prime parts

What i tried to convey in the part you quote here is that base on what i know, you would have better chance convincing DE to make nitain a guarantee drop for sabotage cache or make cache in derelict vault actually (the one that need dragon key to unlock, not the open world derelict vault bounty) worth multiple re-run after you done with corrupted mod than trying to tie friendship door to big resource cache

9 hours ago, FireSegment said:

What i tried to convey in the part you quote here is that base on what i know, you would have better chance convincing DE to make nitain a guarantee drop for sabotage cache or make cache in derelict vault actually (the one that need dragon key to unlock, not the open world derelict vault bounty) worth multiple re-run after you done with corrupted mod than trying to tie friendship door to big resource cache

You can convince them, or at least give them something to consider if you have solid argument and not only complaining like a big portion of this this forum does as "feedback"

Nitain though, I have other plan for it

Archived