Jump to content

3 cycles in a row with heat on Tenet Agendus


--END--Rikutatis

Recommended Posts

3 cycles in a row with heat on Tenet Agendus. This is just nonsense. RNG + time gate blocking you from acquiring and fusing the weapon you want. At the very least, DE should modify it so that same element doesn't repeat 2 or more cycles in a row. I mean, there's what, 7 elements for these weapons? It's kinda absurd to think of how long you could end up taking to get the right element you need to make the build you want to. 

And yes, I already have the tenet agendus on a high enough %, but now I'm just waiting for the element I want. And it's been almost 2 weeks already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Or... just use a Warframe that triggers a different element...

... That's also a thing...

Agendus is a melee sold in Glasts little shop of wonders and as such is subject to weekly rotations not warframe sadly

 

And yeah it is a  bit annoying if you reeeeeally want a certain element but honestly I dont see the need? pretty much any element will work well. So long as viral is on the build somewhere it's going to shred no matter what cause its a melee and if it isnt doing that already at that high % theres little to save it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

On a tenet melee kek.

Haven't been there yet.

Everytime I see Glast, I want to make him bite the table while I ram my Sibear at the back of his head, so I just avoid going there to keep my peace of mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

Pls tell me this is a bait post

Why? If the same element repeats, it means if you miss the one you want, then yea, you still have a better chance to get it before the whole cycle goes through. But it also means you could theoretically go on for months without getting the desired element. If the same element doesn't repeat, it means there's a maximum of 6-7 cycles you have to wait before you're 100% guaranteed to get the element you want. 

17 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Or... just use a Warframe that triggers a different element...

... That's also a thing...

yea, like others have said, I was talking about Ergo Glast tenet melees, not the guns. You can't choose those, it's fully randomized. It's already been 12 days in a row with heat on the agendus. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

And yeah it is a  bit annoying if you reeeeeally want a certain element but honestly I dont see the need? pretty much any element will work well. So long as viral is on the build somewhere it's going to shred no matter what cause its a melee and if it isnt doing that already at that high % theres little to save it. 

I mean, I just like to do specific builds for my weapons. Also the agendus is already electricity based and whatever elemental mod you add into it will combine first (the tenet bonus counts for this). So it gets kinda awkward to get the right elements you need and end up taking more mod slots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

It's not worth the hassle.  Yeah, it can do some damage with its heavy attack special effect.  But you have to awkwardly wait before using it again, otherwise you'll just swing with the mace instead of firing the arca plasmor shot. 

 

Grab whichever one is on offer, rank it to 40, and move on.

I mean, the benefits of the agendus or the other tenet melees are debatable (personally I think the agendus is very strong and you can do multiple builds for it), but even if all 4 of them were nothing but MR fodder, it doesn't change the discussion that this tenet melee system is very awkward. Imagine if a couple months from now DE releases this "meta breaking new BiS melee" and you're stuck unable to do the build you want for it because the right element won't come into the cycle. In the agendus' case it's just even worse because it already has a primary elemental base damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I mean, the benefits of the agendus or the other tenet melees are debatable (personally I think the agendus is very strong and you can do multiple builds for it), but even if all 4 of them were nothing but MR fodder, it doesn't change the discussion that this tenet melee system is very awkward. Imagine if a couple months from now DE releases this "meta breaking new BiS melee" and you're stuck unable to do the build you want for it because the right element won't come into the cycle. In the agendus' case it's just even worse because it already has a primary elemental base damage.

Fair, and I agree.  I'm not in love with any aspect of the holokey / tenet melee weapon system.  I think it's okay that it's in Railjack, but a guaranteed key per mission would go a long way towards fixing it.  Maybe at neo/axi VS level only.  Just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...