Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One of the Best Primary Weapon

This weapon is a forgotten one just because it is not an aoe or new weapon but it is now one of the strongest weapon in the game because of the gun buffs. That weapon is latron prime or wraith with the double tap augment. This augment applies after mods so most likely it will also apply after the new arcanes which means your arcane will give you around 1,800% more damage with double tap at max stacks. Also with galvanized chamber it should be so easy to get it to max stacks fast.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I just wish they made a new model for the Latron Prime, being one of the very first Prime weapons released, it is very very outdated and ugly, also has nothing to do with the normal Latron when it comes to looks.

Umbral Latron, scoured from the Plains of Daviri. Coming 2024.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Abherration said:

The Umbral Latron, The Plains of Daviri, or 2024? :)

Never gonna happen. Only receives "Umbra" on the name items that came with Excalibur Umbra because Umbra was the name of the Dax Soldier who got transformed into a Warframe against his will because he witnessed Ballas betraying the Orokin empire giving away secrets to Hunhow.

Latron family is certainly viable, but a lot of people are put off by semi-auto weapons because pulling a trigger for each shot is (apparently) quite taxing in a horde shooter.

I'm also more of a crit guy so I tend to prefer the Wraith: both guns can use the mod of course, but my current build for the Wraith doesn't really allow for the augment. I should probably forma it again but.. eh. 

For me it's certainly one of the worst weapons in the warframe. I don't just say the damage but the look and the mechanics.

It's so bad that I deleted the wraith version and the prime version from my inventory...and I'll never regret it.

9 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Never gonna happen. Only receives "Umbra" on the name items that came with Excalibur Umbra because Umbra was the name of the Dax Soldier who got transformed into a Warframe against his will because he witnessed Ballas betraying the Orokin empire giving away secrets to Hunhow.

Except that that I checked excal isn't planned to be the only umbral frame. 

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Except that that I checked excal isn't planned to be the only umbral frame. 

Who/Where is your Source? Also, doesnt mean it will have to be Umbra, just like umbra it should inherit the name of the person that got transformed as either a Prefix or Suffix.

When I am firing karak it gives me the feel that I am using an AK47😋

But the biggest disadvantage of primary weapons is  that their bullet cannot explode.If a weapon needs to aim and fire,killing enemies one by one,then sorry but it will be eliminated no matter how powerful it seems to be,as explosive weapons can always kill more in the same time.Guns are not camparable to cannons all the time.

Archived