Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope the boss fight can have a higher degree of freedom.

B.K.P.

以下文章由翻译软件翻译。

The following articles are translated by translation software.

我希望warframe的BOSS战可以有更高的自由度。

I hope the boss fight can have a higher degree of freedom.

我希望玩家在与BOSS战斗时可以“攻击弱点获取更高伤害”而不是“只能攻击弱点”。

I hope players can "attack weakness to get higher damage" instead of "only attack weakness" when fighting boss.

就如同“毒化者”那样,攻击他的头部可以快速击杀他,但玩家也可以选择不攻击他的头部。

Just like "Nox", attacking his head can kill him quickly, but players can also choose not to attack his head.

除此之外,我还希望玩家扮演的角色可以更加贴近故事中对他们的描述。

In addition, I also hope that the characters played by players can be closer to the description of them in the story.

tenno和warframe是sentient杀手,但就游戏体验来说我感觉自己名不符实。

Teno and warframe are sentient killers, but in terms of the game experience, I feel like I don't deserve my name.

我甚至觉得Kahl175比我更符合这个名号。

I even think Kahl one-seven-five fits the name better than I do.

当然我也知道这是为游戏性做出的妥协。

Of course, I also know that this is a compromise for gameplay.

但我还是希望可以扮演故事中所描述的tenno和warframe。

But I still hope to play Tenno and warframe described in the story.

最后,希望warframe能越做越好。

Finally, I hope the warframe can be better and better.

sgt head, ambulus head, phorid head, kela head, vor head, terraframe head, eidolon head........weakpoint options.

Kahl killed sentient unable to create resistance.

Operator removes resistance as does paracesis so warframe can kill sentient.

On eidolon operator weakens sentient so warframe can kill.

Even vomvalysts are killed by operator

il y a 13 minutes, (XBOX)Abherration a dit :

sgt head, ambulus head, phorid head, kela head, vor head, terraframe head, eidolon head........weakpoint options.

Kahl killed sentient unable to create resistance.

Operator removes resistance as does paracesis so warframe can kill sentient.

On eidolon operator weakens sentient so warframe can kill.

Even vomvalysts are killed by operator

夜灵兆力使几乎没有给玩家自由发挥的空间,我认为那不是一场很好的BOSS战。

Eidolon hardly gives players free play. I don't think it's a very good boss fight.

Eidolon can be fought effectively with Trinity, Oberon, Rhino, Harrow, Volt, Chroma in 2 slots and carry anything else brought along. Trinity with a Lanka unrivenned can carry 3 randoms, heal the lures, kill all parts and capture 3 eidolons. I can and have done this. The eidolons are easily better bosses than the Sergeant. If you believe they are bad you probably are not aware or capable of fighting them solo effectively.

Il y a 2 heures, (XBOX)Abherration a dit :

Eidolon can be fought effectively with Trinity, Oberon, Rhino, Harrow, Volt, Chroma in 2 slots and carry anything else brought along. Trinity with a Lanka unrivenned can carry 3 randoms, heal the lures, kill all parts and capture 3 eidolons. I can and have done this. The eidolons are easily better bosses than the Sergeant. If you believe they are bad you probably are not aware or capable of fighting them solo effectively.

我是在和你讨论它的趣味度与自由度,而不是它的难度。

I'm talking to you about its fun and freedom, not its difficulty.

战甲的种类有许多,但适合用来击败夜灵兆力使的只有上面这些。

There are many types of warframe, but only the above are suitable for defeating eidolon.

与夜灵兆力使的战斗都只能按照设计者的意愿进行,玩家完全没有选择的余地。

The battle with eidolon can only be carried out according to the wishes of the designer, and the player has no choice at all.

为什么玩家必须得按照顺序一个个的摧毁夜灵兆力使的弱点呢?为什么夜灵兆力使不能从一开始就显露出所有弱点让玩家选择如何击败它呢?

Why do players have to destroy eidolon's weaknesses one by one? Why can't eidolon reveal all its weaknesses from the beginning and let players choose how to defeat it?

“攻击头部可以直接取胜但难度较高”

Attacking the head can win directly, but it is more difficult.

“攻击四肢可以削弱BOSS但更花费时间”

Attacking limbs can weaken the boss, but it takes more time.

为什么不是这样呢?

Why not?

Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)Abherration a dit :

我是在讨论“玩家是否可以选择?”

I'm talking about "can players choose?"

the problem with giving freedom to players is that they will 99.9% of the time choose the fastest and easiest way to kill them, which with the level of power we have, usually results in bosses being super easy; you can't really have a tough boss when frames are allowed to keep CC spamming or using ultra-high damage abilities like Peacemaker for example.

this is why DE chose to make power/status immunity a constant in more recent boss battles, or in some cases remove our gear entirely and force players to fight the boss a specific way: Glassmaker being the perfect example of this. 

you talk about choice, but the real choice is this: do you want god-like powers, or a tough boss fight? pick one. you can't have both, because either your powers have to be restricted or the boss will be too easy. 

我贊成樓上的貼文。

Warframe玩家都很聰明,他們一定可以找出方法秒殺BOSS。。會簡單化這些BOSS,對我來說是很悶的玩法。

I agree with the poster above. 

For me, wf players are dang smart. They will always find a way to one shot these bosses, which will make the game too easy and boring. 

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)robotwars7 a dit :

the problem with giving freedom to players is that they will 99.9% of the time choose the fastest and easiest way to kill them, which with the level of power we have, usually results in bosses being super easy; you can't really have a tough boss when frames are allowed to keep CC spamming or using ultra-high damage abilities like Peacemaker for example.

this is why DE chose to make power/status immunity a constant in more recent boss battles, or in some cases remove our gear entirely and force players to fight the boss a specific way: Glassmaker being the perfect example of this. 

you talk about choice, but the real choice is this: do you want god-like powers, or a tough boss fight? pick one. you can't have both, because either your powers have to be restricted or the boss will be too easy. 

我认为现在的BOSS战比起“激烈”更像是“冗长”,玻璃匠的战斗完全变成了“我使用任何战甲战斗都没差别”的情况。

I think the boss battle now is more like "lengthy" than "fierce". The battle of glassmaker has completely become the situation that "it doesn't make any difference if I use any warframe".

追求效率的玩家无论你如何限制他们他们都会用最“流水线”的方式去游玩这个游戏。

Efficiency players, no matter how you limit them, they will play the game in the most "assembly line" way.

现在的BOSS战看似是在对抗这些玩家实则完全符合这些玩家的意愿。

The boss battle now seems to be against these players, but in fact it is completely in line with the wishes of these players.

效率玩家不会在意BOSS战是否有趣,他们只会在意这场战斗后的奖励。

Efficiency players don't care whether the boss battle is interesting or not. They only care about the rewards after the battle.

他们才不会在意“自己是否可以用弓箭击败夜灵兆力使”。

They don't care "Can I defeat eidolon with a bow and arrow".

通过“限制玩家游玩方式”来“逼迫玩家体验游戏内容”是不可行的。

It is not feasible to "force players to experience game content" by "restricting players' playing methods".

7 hours ago, B.K.P. said:

The battle with eidolon can only be carried out according to the wishes of the designer, and the player has no choice at all.

I agree with this.

I chose to stay at MR 6 and only use a select amount of equipment because of that. I also chose that I keep my Transcendence rather than go to quills for Transference which also locks me from doing War Within and beyond. 

I wish Transcendence could armor strip the Eidolon limbs. When hunting Eidolons, I always need a squad member to have Transference to hunt it or I have no way to fight the enemy. 

5 hours ago, Turritopsis_Dohrnii said:

I wish Transcendence could armor strip the Eidolon limbs. When hunting Eidolons, I always need a squad member to have Transference to hunt it or I have no way to fight the enemy. 

and that is the problem with WF, you should not even have the option to pick up the missions as you do not meet the minimum requirements to complete it. It is totally possible that you could get grouped with 3 other people all who do not have their operators leaving you to just one option, abort.

Archived