Yareli Merulina need booster

HeavenlyDemiser

Eh... I respectfully disagree with your statement. Bigger issue is tile set design being bit too cluttered and claustrophobic in some places for usage of Merulina. It is not impossible to move with it but it would be an understatement of a year if I didn't say it is definitely difficult and buggy in quite a lot of places. With some practice the movement with Meruline becomes quite close of tolerable but like I said understatement of the year if I wouldn't say that it is difficult and buggy in some places.

Example: In RJ Corpus mission when you go inside of the ship there are rooms with particular areas where if you hop on to a merulina on the floor you get clipped through the floor and get sent back outside of the Corpus ship.

3 hours ago, HeavenlyDemiser said:

Because there is no instantaneous acceleration, it is difficult to use Merulina on the indoor map

If you put your weapon away it moves faster. I don't know if that will achieve what you want though.

• I do think DE needs to rethink it though. It is too important for the kit for how useless it feels in a lot of missions. This is mostly down to level design.

Archived