Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive dismount button is <Melee> when it should be <Interact>.

TurianGarrus

Embarking the K-Drive is naturally done on the Interact button, but disembarking it is done on the melee button. This has not been the case before. An educated guess is that Archwing Disembark has carried over to K-Drives too, and it just feels weird as f%&k to disembark a vehicle on Melee. This has ALWAYS been done on every other game including Warframe! When K-Drive was newly released, Disembarking was done on Interact just like Embark. 1 of the updates f%&#ed this up.

I don't remember it being interact when K-drives were released. But it makes more sense for it to be consistent for all vehicles in the game. Interact is used for picking up ayatan stars in space archwing missions. I haven't checked, can Yareli use consoles and pick up stars when on her jelly-drive? If so it makes even more sense to leave it alone since you can't melee on k-drives anyway.

12 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Yes yareli can interact with things while on her j-drive, can capture targets, pickup ayatan, stab thralls/robodogs, open two-person doors, hack consoles...

Thanks for confirming. I forgot to check when I logged in later last night.

Archived