Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random sale of an item / s.

Foras.

Good time of the day, I faced such a problem as the accidental sale of an item and I can't figure out why this problem is solved only through technical support, in many mmo everything is somehow logically organized and you can buy it from the same seller, but there is no seller here, but I think there is a certain virtual platform on which you could reserve the sold lots "we will omit the formalities", here you need to strain the technical support, which is probably loaded with much more serious problems. I hope for your understanding, good luck and good luck to all.

1. take more care.

2. Simaris sells most quest and special items once you've unlocked them, so its possibly to get most anything back.

3. I think a transaction history of the most recent items so you can undo a sale you accidentally made would be a good thing, quite easy to implement, and would reduce the load  on support.

Nothing to figure out, DE don't do it, example: Borderlands franchise you can buy back the item from the vender you sell it at, though once you leave that zone it's gone you can't get it back.

So until then try this below system and see how you go.

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Accidental Sale of Item

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above maybe.

Well, I think part of the reason is because a big part of the monetization in Warframe is built upon the limiting and sale of item slots.  So while a simple undo / buy back might work for honest mistakes, I'm sure someone somewhere will find a loophole to abuse the system and juggle slots this way.  So until there is a better exploit-resistant solution, I'm afraid technical support is the way to go...

1 hour ago, Foras. said:

in many mmo everything is somehow logically organized and you can buy it from the same seller

Yeah well, this isnt World of Warcraft where the Vendors/NPCs have a BuyBack tab, items and market function quite differently, there is also a prompt window for you to confirm your sale to help you avoid making mistakes. Luckily support is willing to help you get the items back if an accident happens, considering you still have the Credits/Reputation/Resources you received for it.

Do note tho that even games like World of Warcraft has its limitations, if you sold something by accident and sold a bunch of other stuff then only afterwards you noticed you sold something you shouldnt, it may have been pushed out of the BuyBack list and you are forced to either contact support or use the Item Restoration function in the website which has a limited number of uses every few months.

Archived