Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verification e mail for e mail change not sending.. PC BUG

EhVix

So I need to change my e mail due to my old one not bein accessible.  I'm trying to change my e mail on the website and the verification code is never received! Yes I've whitelisted the no reply.. its g mail. Any suggestions.. I've tried typing in Google mail instead of Gmail and still nothing. Yes I look in spam and everywhere else.  Someone please help!! Is there an admin that can please assist me and manually change my e mail? it is the same account I'm logged into cause i know the password but I just need to change the e mail but the verification code won't send and I don't want to loose all my purchases and such, I've written a ticket but no one has responded to me and I don't want to waist the day it's already been 2 days.  ADMIN PLS HELP ME!!

So I need to change my e mail due to my old one not bein accessible.  I'm trying to change my e mail on the website and the verification code is never received! Yes I've whitelisted the no reply.. its g mail. Any suggestions.. I've tried typing in Google mail instead of Gmail and still nothing. Yes I look in spam and everywhere else.  Someone please help!! Is there an admin that can please assist me and manually change my e mail? it is the same account I'm logged into cause i know the password but I just need to change the e mail but the verification code won't send and I don't want to loose all my purchases and such, I've written a ticket but no one has responded to me and I don't want to waist the day it's already been 2 days.  ADMIN PLS HELP ME!!

Archived