Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Ephemera Floats Away

[DE]Dudley

Hello Tenno,

While the water wars ended on June 25th, we hope you enjoyed donning your inner tubes with the Dog Days Ephemera and repping the beach across the Origin System.

Today at 4 pm ET, we will be popping inner tubes and removing the Ephemera from player inventories until the return of this Tactical Alert. See you next year Tenno and make sure to make a splash when Dog Days launches again.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hello Tenno,

While the water wars ended on June 25th, we hope you enjoyed donning your inner tubes with the Dog Days Ephemera and repping the beach across the Origin System.

Today at 4 pm ET, we will be popping inner tubes and removing the Ephemera from player inventories until the return of this Tactical Alert. See you next year Tenno and make sure to make a splash when Dog Days launches again.

Please consider this article regarding the long-term use of immersion-breaking cosmetic items. The angel wings ephemera is also annoying 🦋

22 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno, please have no fear! We will be brining it back next year. We have always said that this was a temporary Ephemera to celebrate the Tactical Alert. 

I would like to request that if you follow through with this, we at least get a snarky inbox message from Kela of her taking away our tubes.

Bonus points if there's a cameo of Tyl Regor yelling at her for giving away all the tubes for his tube men.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno, please have no fear! We will be brining it back next year. We have always said that this was a temporary Ephemera to celebrate the Tactical Alert. 

Ok so why are the wings allowed to stay year round but the Easter eggs and innertubes aren't. Every year this happens and every year the community complains. This is just really stupid, no reason at all to be removing these. Candy cane scythe, valentines wings and arrows can be around all year, but an innertube? What are you crazy!? that'd break the immersion. Unlike the bats flying out of someone, or the snow cloud above someone's head etc. 

5 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Please consider this article regarding the long-term use of immersion-breaking cosmetic items. The angel wings ephemera is also annoying 🦋

I was about to link that as well; This is a very well thought-out way to handle all of the listed Ephemera / items going forward, including the Dog Days Ephemera. I would really like to see this ^ come to fruition!

It allows for all those who like the listed items, etc. to see them, while allowing others the option of hiding them as they see fit. If at some point in the future we have a much larger list of such items, we'll need a way to keep track of them too; More details can be found in that thread.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hello Tenno,

Aw man, but i was enjoying my epherema, thank you again DE. Can't wait for tennocon next year. 

Archived