Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you guys think of those who try not to execute Liches or Sisters?

Aquapisces

I honestly do not care too much if people don't want to stab. I stab em when I see em. I seem to be lucky and always get an Oull so I just equip that and get a load of extra murmur done to get my first/second requim discovered. 

Just my tactic, but it seems to help quite a bit:
1 Oull - 2 any 3- any.
If I know one:
1 Oull - 2 known one - 3 any.

By my second attempt I always seem to know 2 of em and I know that either my first known is in the middle or not.
After that i just gamble. with the second one going first or, if I the first one I knew was not the middle one, first one in the first slot.

I will never get to a lvl 5 lich these days. though this mostly counts for Sisters of parvos and not so much for Kuva liches. Kuva seems WAY slower than Sisters. I wish they would bring them up to par with Sisters so that Kuva liches aren't a drag to go after...

On 2021-08-04 at 4:14 AM, TARINunit9 said:

since the odds of multiple lich spawns is pretty low no matter what

Ah I think I got it now. So to them if you don't stab your lich sister it will mean you are leeching, but it's ok if they leech off you if you stab. I see.

14 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Or people could man up and just deal with their lich/sister leveling up, if they are not able to deal with that then maybe thats content they are not prepared for, This is why you see so many people asking for help in recruit/region chat in game with killing their lich/sister, maybe DE should have locked this content further into the game, all and all people will have different opinions, people will be toxic against people who don't stab, deal with it.

cry moar plz qq. :sadcry::crylaugh:

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Knight_Ex:

If you ignore the lich that spawns and let it roam refusing to down it, which Ive seen people do, usually people saying they don't want to kill their lich and refuse to down it themselves, this will impede other lich's and in some case more thralls from spawning,  again, this could all be fixed if DE would simply give 0 chance of your lich to spawn if you don't have the first requiem mod known, then people couldn't use the excuse that they aren't stabbing because they don't know the first requiem.

Ignoring the lich and not stabbing it are 2 wildly different things and should not be confused with each other

9 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

If you ignore the lich that spawns and let it roam refusing to down it, which Ive seen people do, usually people saying they don't want to kill their lich and refuse to down it themselves, this will impede other lich's and in some case more thralls from spawning,  again, this could all be fixed if DE would simply give 0 chance of your lich to spawn if you don't have the first requiem mod known, then people couldn't use the excuse that they aren't stabbing because they don't know the first requiem.

I personally like to try guess my first requiem before unlocking it and that would make it impossible to do, I don't think this is a good idea. 

I think it would be better to think of something that pushes people to stab it or down it so it is dealt with in a timely manner, or something that is more forgiving rather than punishing, like reducing the threat loss when no murmurs are unlocked. 

6 hours ago, NecroPed said:

I personally like to try guess my first requiem before unlocking it and that would make it impossible to do, I don't think this is a good idea. 

I think it would be better to think of something that pushes people to stab it or down it so it is dealt with in a timely manner, or something that is more forgiving rather than punishing, like reducing the threat loss when no murmurs are unlocked. 

How about just get rid of murmers and requiem mods outright. Always stab once per planet. Use the spawns that normally give murmers only to fill the rage bar to increase your chance of a lich appearing in mission. Beat them at Kuva Fort and that's that. Don't even send them to Railjack BS. Simple and straightforward.

All that's left after that is to figure out a better way to spawn the weapon you want to farm instead of this RNG crap.

16 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Would you prefer I use the term "git gud"?

That would still mean you have no clue as to why people dont stab.

17 hours ago, Famecans said:

yes, but it's in the next mission, taking into account the situation that when someone doesn't execute his own lich everyone wants to extract immediately to make up for lost time.

No that isnt true. 3x down + flee is the same as if you down + fail stab or down + success stab(s). No matter which you do, the chance for the next lich to spawn is the same in all 3 cases. The difference is it takes a few seconds extra to downt hem 3 times, but if the group is that pressed for time why are they in a PuG to begin with, where you can loose much more time simply due to slow extraction?

I don't know why players think only one lich-sis can appear per mission. Whether they are 3x down or stab success or stab fail, more than one lich-sis can still spawn into the mission.

One thing that bothers me is Sevagoth's Gloom. For some reason it makes the 3x down take longer than usual because the health-regen stage is so much slower.

I've handled liches (and soon to be sisters) on my own or with a friend, though it is all on my own currently. That way I can control the situation and progress at my own pace. May group up for the final confrontation via Railjack from now on though. The last one I did solo was pretty crazy. 😅 I did it, but it wasn't pretty. But yeah, I think if people want full control of their lich or sister, they should just grind it out on their own before killing it. In a group setting, anything can happen, and it is no longer just about the individual.

11小时前 , WiseGuard 说:

Hello.

I do not seem to understand the problem here.

By letting Lich live, it will make new Thralls, by the time it spawns max Thralls, you kill it more than 3 times. Why kill it before?

The problem come from the peer pressure from your teammate.

As we all know when a lich is stabbed,10murmurs will be given to everyone in the squad.Then some players feel leeched when they see their teammates not stabbing liches or sisters,and consider them as parasites and self-centered ones.

They care more about the so called"general process"of all players in the server ,and then force other players to stab their lich or sister no matter if they have a murmur to test.

A mind-clear player certainly know whether to stab his/her lich or sister depends on the process of murmur,not the personal need of others,right?

If the lich/sister is lvl1 I don't care when people ignore their lich/sister. They most likely don't know the first mod at that point and stabbing would just be stupid.

If it's one with a higher level the situation looks different.

17 minutes ago, OP-R8R said:

If the lich/sister is lvl1 I don't care when people ignore their lich/sister. They most likely don't know the first mod at that point and stabbing would just be stupid.

If it's one with a higher level the situation looks different.

The same would be true if it was level 2.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb FrostDragoon:

The same would be true if it was level 2.

At lvl2 you know 1 mod and when using Oull you can make a guess for the combination and/or try to figure out the correct position of the one mod you know. No excuses any longer at lvl2.

1 hour ago, OP-R8R said:

At lvl2 you know 1 mod and when using Oull you can make a guess for the combination and/or try to figure out the correct position of the one mod you know. No excuses any longer at lvl2.

You still need the identity of the 2nd one, so you may end up not stabbing until you have that one too. It's up to the person if they want to guess on unknown quantities, but it's technically an inferior method. You don't have to like it, but that's what it is.

vor einer Stunde schrieb OP-R8R:

You should use oull only on the 3rd slot, with 1 exception, you know only two words and you KNOW that the 3rd word lies on slot 1 or 2. Trying to guess with oull yields little to no new information

Liches / sisters should lock the door the same as Stalker and defeating the Lich should reward the same amount of murmur to other players (the lich/sister owner should only get murmurs if he try to stab her)

This way you would less avoid her and the only one who would be impacted would be the lich owner.

49 минут назад, MonsterOfMyOwn сказал:

Liches / sisters should lock the door the same as Stalker and defeating the Lich should reward the same amount of murmur to other players (the lich/sister owner should only get murmurs if he try to stab her)

This way you would less avoid her and the only one who would be impacted would be the lich owner.

huh? am i don't understand something?

5 hours ago, FrostDragoon said:

You still need the identity of the 2nd one, so you may end up not stabbing until you have that one too. It's up to the person if they want to guess on unknown quantities, but it's technically an inferior method. You don't have to like it, but that's what it is.

Not necessarily. Lets say you guess the first mods position right on the first stab, you can then go ahead and do a blind stab for the third one. If its not the right one then as you build the rage meter doign missions youll also get murmur to unlock the second mod. These two bars will fill closely to unison when doing missiosn after the first stab. 
If you didnt guess the right position the first time then you can just swap Oull around and keep doing stabs as she spawns.  

That said, there are cases when the nemesis will spawn during the first mission after a stab, but thats clearly an outlier and against the odds so might as well not tab it if you need the second mod to make progress.

Archived