Lotus Statue update?

Bakujio

Question

13 answers to this question

I was wondering the same. I have had no word about anything since the email saying late July, never got a follow up email and the silence and lack of data in the store page is disconcerting. I do not have Facebook so some sort of Email or official post etc would be appreciated. 

I got an email months ago saying items will be sent end of July, with a follow up email, but there has not been any follow up email, went to the store front and it says my order is still unfulfilled.

Come on man, give us an update. 

Edited by (PSN)VaNiDgE

yeah for real this is getting upsetting. I sent a customer ticket to the merch and regular forum to at least get some sort of reply. But its almost been a full week since I had sent off my e-mail regarding the Lotus statue

Well, i got an update, while it will be a while still, good to know and not be in the dark. Fingers crossed.

Dear Tenno,

We have an important update regarding your pre-order and ship date for the Lotus Statue.

In a previous email, our partner Happy Worker Toys indicated that pre-orders were expected to ship in late July. Unfortunately, with the continued port congestion, our ship date has recently been pushed back.

The great news is that the statues are all packed and ready to ship out from the factory! As of right now, this is the current timeline provided to us, though we are diligently checking with our partners to see if this ship date can be altered:

• Estimated arrival at the port - August 26th
  • Estimated arrival at the warehouse - September 9th
  • Orders expected to start shipping - September 13th to September 24th
  • Please note, that while these are the current timelines we have been provided, there is the possibility of further delays.

We understand this has been a long process. We apologize for any inconvenience the extended delays have caused. We cannot wait to get the Lotus statue in your hands and hope you can wait with us just a little while longer.

Edited by (PSN)VaNiDgE

Any updates to this? It is now the 3rd week of September and there has been nothing said.

Edit: Literally as I posted this, an update got sent. Another delay that is "beyond our control". Problems with unloading the containers. Why can't they just come out and say they are having problems filling orders? Why keep blaming shipping?

Dear Tenno,

We have an update regarding your pre-order and ship date for the Lotus Statue.

Our freight forwarder has told us that there have been a few delays unloading cargo at the ports. This means the shipping timelines for the statues have been somewhat extended. The statues are expected to arrive at our warehouse within the next few weeks. Please see below for the updated timeline:

• Estimated arrival at the warehouse - September 30th
  • Orders expected to start shipping - October 1st to October 15th
  • Please note, that while these are the current timelines we have been provided, there is the possibility of further delays.

This has been a long journey together, and we thank you so much for your continued patience Tenno.

If you need to update your shipping address, please do so as soon as possible by contacting our Merch Customer Service team here: https://store.warframe.com/pages/contact

Digital Extremes

Edited by (PSN)khelandros

16 hours ago, Bakujio said:

Anyone have any updates on this? We are already coming up to the month of November and still no word in regards of our Lotus Statues?

Sadly with covid and shipping congestions, it's has basically made a disaster out of everything. Recently for my country any ways the US is now no longer accepting or shipping anything to our country. I am sure this will affect items from Canada as well. Fingers crossed i get items before end of the year but I'm kinder thinking it will be next year for me at least. 

I'd love an update though even if it's to say hey we can't get it to you now but rest assure we are trying.

I was going to buy a lot more things from the market place, but shipping every where has been pretty much delayed to non existent, am going to wait until there is some normality to the world. 

Edited by (PSN)VaNiDgE

6 hours ago, (PSN)VaNiDgE said:

Sadly with covid and shipping congestions, it's has basically made a disaster out of everything. Recently for my country any ways the US is now no longer accepting or shipping anything to our country. I am sure this will affect items from Canada as well. Fingers crossed i get items before end of the year but I'm kinder thinking it will be next year for me at least. 

I'd love an update though even if it's to say hey we can't get it to you now but rest assure we are trying.

I was going to buy a lot more things from the market place, but shipping every where has been pretty much delayed to non existent, am going to wait until there is some normality to the world. 

yeah I would love to buy more from warfarme market, but it has been so bad with shipments.

Ok had this in my email the other day thought I would share 

Dear Tenno,

If you pre-ordered the Lotus Statue or the Second Dream Collection, we have an important update regarding your order.

As you may have seen in the news, there have been a significant amount of supply chain delays. Unfortunately, we are also experiencing these delays with some of our items and it’s currently impacting the Lotus Statue. We’ve been in constant contact with our freight forwarder, and they’ve let us know that unfortunately, timelines are constantly changing. What we do know now is the container with the statues has been unloaded over the weekend and is waiting for a truck for pick-up.

Due to the ongoing uncertainty, we are unable to provide an exact timeline of when these will arrive at our warehouse. However, we are currently on track for these to be in your hands before the end of the year. Moving forward, we will do our best to provide progress updates whenever we receive new information.

I received an email in late december about the container with the statues being at the port waiting in line for a customs check, this was on december 10th since then i have had no further updates, i tried contacting support but only ever got what seemed like an automated response saying there are shipping delays.

Has anyone gotten more info about the statues?