Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your most used Helminth ability, on what frame, and why?

Tesseract7777

5 hours ago, FishMcCool said:

Because when my fat plague marine shows up at relic cracking, they all laugh at me and ask if I need a headstart. Little do they know that I have Fire Walker and sprinting/parkour mods on and that all I'm here for is to shame them in arriving after me at extraction. I'm not Grendel, I'm Usain Volt!

/respect.  

The Flash Running GIF

10 hours ago, FishMcCool said:

The one that feels the most natural is spectrorage on Vauban. I have it on pretty much all the time, I wish I could rename the frame to Vauban O'Gara by now. With the spectrosiphon augment, it's a permanent energy printing / cc factory with vortex pulling everything into the siphon. Plus the rotating mirrors add to the disco party atmosphere when you have the vortex and tether grenades out. Max out range, don't mind low strength as you or anyone else can just shoot at the ball in the middle for kills.

Otherwise, Fire Walker on Grendel. Because when my fat plague marine shows up at relic cracking, they all laugh at me and ask if I need a headstart. Little do they know that I have Fire Walker and sprinting/parkour mods on and that all I'm here for is to shame them in arriving after me at extraction. I'm not Grendel, I'm Usain Volt!

Hahaha I love it! 

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

/respect.  

The Flash Running GIF

:crylaugh:

Update on my helminth experiments:

Atlas prime using the new shields for armor boosting ability (forgot the name) is just insanely good! He basically becomes a more versatile Inaros. The rubble benefit only makes the setup more insane!

Aqua Blades Ember seriously rewards high speed setups, giving even high level fire blasted enemies a lowered armor death sentence as you blaze past them while adding multiple slash stacks.

Death Mark Ivara prime replaces navigator and sets up wonderful noise/sleep/mark and mass kill setups.

Archived