General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Natah Quest is bugged

YaBoyEgg

Started playing again, and i wanted to progress with quests. so i went to Uranus and scanned the drones. Didn't give me the quest, so scanned the drones twice more. still didn't work. i checked my inbox, and it showed the quest there, but the game never gave me the option to actually interact with the quest. the codex nor the navigation of my ship show it available, so i just guessed that if i deleted the message from my inbox and scanned the drones again, it would send it to me again. it hasn't yet, and now i don't know what to do other than just assume im softlocked in terms of my quest list, which kinda sucks 

• 3 months later...
On 2021-08-04 at 2:14 AM, YaBoyEgg said:

Started playing again, and i wanted to progress with quests. so i went to Uranus and scanned the drones. Didn't give me the quest, so scanned the drones twice more. still didn't work. i checked my inbox, and it showed the quest there, but the game never gave me the option to actually interact with the quest. the codex nor the navigation of my ship show it available, so i just guessed that if i deleted the message from my inbox and scanned the drones again, it would send it to me again. it hasn't yet, and now i don't know what to do other than just assume im softlocked in terms of my quest list, which kinda sucks 

Same problem here  :

Same Question :

1 minute ago, RLanzinger said:

I was re-doing the quest and "maybe" it has change since the Quest release in 2015 but the first step of the quest is to scan an occulyst but to Unlock the quest you need TO BE scan by the occulyst !!! (It had give me trouble too ^^)

Tell them to go solo and to not attack and let them be scanned by the occulyst before they escape !!!

YaBoyEgg, Call you try this and tell me if it work ?