Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fortuna ticker

Darkjam7

https://imgur.com/a/r2TBLnG

i dont get the point to this npc when he always sell the samething. am level 4 with this faction and no matter how hard grind the dailys i dont get the tokens i need to rank up.

i know its random what u can trade with this npc but all of them are the same. why does it not change with player rank? i've only seen the med tokens once and didnt have enough at the time to get them. most of the time its only the first tokens. i dont get why this does not change depending on rank then u have to wait 2- 24 hours just for him to sell the samething again

She*

Ticker's stock is pure RNG. This time I got lucky and she mostly just asked for common materials you can find literally in any mission. If you're trying to farm a specific bond, your best bet is to farm bounties. Some bounties give higher tier bonds on the first part of the bounty, so you can leave and restart the bounty til you get as many as you need for that bond. (Do not hit "Abort Mission", just get into the elevator back to Fortuna so you keep all you've gotten up to and including the first stage reward.) If you do this, I recommend entering Solo so you can leave and come back a LOT faster.

Check Ticker, see when she restocks, and once you clean her out of the stuff you can afford/need, go farm bounties for what you need and repeat every time she restocks.

Bounties are your #1 source of the better bonds, and I'm pretty sure that's intentional so people are more enticed to, yknow, actually do them.

4 hours ago, Flannoit said:

She*

Ticker's stock is pure RNG. This time I got lucky and she mostly just asked for common materials you can find literally in any mission. If you're trying to farm a specific bond, your best bet is to farm bounties. Some bounties give higher tier bonds on the first part of the bounty, so you can leave and restart the bounty til you get as many as you need for that bond. (Do not hit "Abort Mission", just get into the elevator back to Fortuna so you keep all you've gotten up to and including the first stage reward.) If you do this, I recommend entering Solo so you can leave and come back a LOT faster.

Check Ticker, see when she restocks, and once you clean her out of the stuff you can afford/need, go farm bounties for what you need and repeat every time she restocks.

Bounties are your #1 source of the better bonds, and I'm pretty sure that's intentional so people are more enticed to, yknow, actually do them.

this is what i have been doing but like am saying in all my time farm them i only have 2 using this method. what am saying is even tho i know its rng. why not change it so matches the players rank where some u can trade for what u need even if it a small amount. i get still needing them  for what ever bits and bobs but when she sells the same tokens no matter what u trade plus credits theres nothing to pick from its all the same. tbh i would even take just 2 per.. farming this 2 weeks now and only have 2 :(

Archived