Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Passive should include ALL swords.

(PSN)Brandito9215

I'm not sure how difficult it is to include some more weapons to be affected by Excalibur's Passive (since I'm no computer whiz). But being a huge Excalibur fan and player of his frame, I think all sword type weapons should be included. 

Heavy Blades such as Tatsu, Galatine, Gram, Vitrica, etc. I mean, Dual Cleavers count...and those are technically axes. Excalibur is supposed to be a master swordsman...so let's make it seem so. There are plenty of patches that affect melee weapons and gameplay, so I think it's due time we gave his passive another look over. 

Just a thought!

A lot of passives are outright garbage, so if they touch up on his passive to make him a better swordmaster, they should also revisit other frames with borderline useless (Oberon's, Loki's, etc) to straight-up worthless (Rhino's, also Loki's, etc)

It's more apt to say Excalibur specialized in dexterity since he gets his bonus to lighter swords like Sword-type, Rapier-type, Nikana-type, etc. Plus iirc his passive doesn't apply to two-handed Nikana.

Archived