Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing and partial sisters ephmeras

o1517

Hi all. Its been tiring month since last major update. Was fine before. -------------------------------------------------. NOW it is my sisters ephemera are missing or only partials display in arsenal and on warframe.  had 2 each Sybillina and Solena. Now have 2 Sybillina (don't display right) and  2 Solena and one is missing. Worst is sybillina, never worked since day one. I really wanted to trade so I get extra sisters and weapons but cant as ephemera don't display. The inbox shows I recieved and have all the dogs like 11  of them. I have done lots of sisters.

PS add 2 Kyruna ephemeras and counting...........................  :)

Hi all still having this problem, where inventory count is not correct. I love the game, Best. BUT I traded and or plat to get extras so I could sell and trade in market chat BUT cant do if they do not show in inventory? funny thing the tenet weapons are all counted for?!? mostly ephemera's........................................... DE please help, support ticket is in.

PS..................................... 21 Sisters and counting so I could merged weapons and have extra to sell/trade later.

Archived