Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Nightwave: Nora’s Choice

[DE]Megan

PSN Nightwave: Nora’s Choice

06f6ef4fc914c24a180d1ddf9171a52b.jpg

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice launches today at 2pm ET!

Greetings Dreamers,

It’s time to tune into Nora’s latest program, Nightwave: Nora’s Choice, is coming to all platforms today at 2pm ET! 

Nora’s Choice brings back a slew of classic Nightwave Rewards while adding exclusive new items into the mix, like the Ride The Wave Glyph and the mesmerizing Waveform Ephemera.

Take on Daily and Weekly Acts to earn Nora’s Choice Cred that you can redeem for exciting Customizations! Or choose to spend it on an assortment of other items that will give your Arsenal a healthy edge.

General Nightwave Changes

• Added Harrow Crucis and Yareli Physalia Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

• Corrected the ‘Feed The Beast’ Nightwave Weekly Act to award the proper 4500 Standing.

Changes:

• Increased Vastilok Punch Through from 1 to 1.3 and fixed it using the wrong (old) Combo Multiplier (i.e at 40 hits the multiplier will be 3.0 not 2.5).

• On-Call Sisters will no longer clone targets when using Soul Punch and said Shadow Clones no longer have drop tables, as this leads to exploitive gameplay.

• Hound Null Audit Precept now triggers more reliably. Previously it would only trigger if the current target was an Eximus, it will now target a nearby Eximus in range even if they aren't the current target.

• Changed how the /dnd Chat command functions to be a toggle, allowing either an Enabled or Disabled state, instead of always setting ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode to enabled. Before you would need to /normal to undo it. 

• Updated respective Riven Challenge descriptions to indicate “Shield Restore consumables” as opposed to “Shield consumables”.

• Added Helminth Ability videos to the Helminth screen.

• Sister Hound’s Repo Audit Precept will no longer affect downed players.

• This fixes downed Clients losing their weapons for the rest of the mission after an enemy Sister Hound activates its Repo Audit.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Steel Essence 5 minute despawn timer not functioning after you’ve moved a certain distance away. 

• Fixed a game lock that would occur for newer accounts when trying to customize their Landing Craft.

• Fixed missing Context Action for the Chimera Quest if it’s initiated right after The Sacrifice Quest completion. 

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on the Clan interface. 

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on the Railjack Salvage menu.

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on player Transmissions.

• Fixed a crash occurring when interacting with a dead Specter ‘Follow’ Context Action after a Host migration occured during a Sister Railjack showdown.

• Fixed case of Sister/Kuva Lich not spawning when using a Requiem Ultimatum, which also consumed the item.

• Fixed the "JOIN ANY CREW" button in the Railjack Star Chart allowing you to join a Kuva Lich or Sister showdown mission, which resulted in an error message if you do not have a proper Kuva Lich or Sister.

• Fixed (another case) Hosts keeping their goods after aborting the Lich showdown mission once their Lich has been Converted/Vanquished.

• Fixed not being able to swap Polarities on Sentinel weapons.

• Fixed Wisp Reservoirs not functioning while Yareli is on Merulina.  

• Fixed Tenet Envoy missiles striking a Null bubble becoming stuck and orphaned in the air.

• Fixed Lavos' waist vials missing both their glass and contents.

• Fixed the Oull Requiem not being Chat Linkable or in the Codex.

• Fixed Hound Diversified Denial Precept showing a revive prompt on mini-Hounds for Clients.

• Fixed numerous Cambion Drift spawning issues:

• Fixed Enemy reinforcements would wander aimlessly instead of trying to storm you.

• Fixed Deimos Genetrix not spawning multiple waves of enemies or enemies at all.

• Fixed Deimos Tendril Drones spawning too frequently.

• Fixed Helminth Kubrow puppy not correctly appearing as a Helminth puppy. 

• Fixed seeing custom Warframe Ability HUDs while playing Lunaro.

• Fixed outdated loading screen tips related to Parazon Mercy eligibility. 

• Fixed a typo in the Elite Crewmates traits description of "Zekti" instead of "Zetki".

• Fixed a script error when Hacking with the Tactical Menu open.

• Fixed a script error that could occur when using Transference next to a Volt Electric Shield with the Transistor Shield Augment equipped.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Harrow Crucis and Yareli Physalia Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

So what you're saying is we're having Gauss Mag helmet 2.0?

I still don't understand why we can't have the helmets added when the frame gets released, especially when NW can last for months

Edited by (PSN)YaoiYusuke

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Po_Lod7 said:

Where's the galvanized status chance condition overload fixes?

13 minutes ago, (PSN)TeamLujanGamer said:

Are the galvanized mods being fixed this update or not

15 minutes ago, (PSN)hindusthansimh said:

No galvanized mod fix?

16 minutes ago, (PSN)ToiletFromFuture said:

And still no fixes to the Galvanized CO mods that released a month ago? PC hotfix got it but players still report they haven't been fixed.

This fix involved some code changes, meaning it has to go through Cert.

We'll be adding it to our next Cert build - we'll share that info when we have it!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, (PSN)x12_SiNisTeR_20x said:

Still no fixes for passive Focus tree unbinding... 

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Timocracy_0112 said:

When will you fix waybounds not unbinding?

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Calimok said:

Still no fix for not being able to unbind focus nodes either.  Haven't been able to do that since the sisters update went live 

The team is aware and getting a fix in the works!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Lavos' waist vials missing both their glass and contents.

Been waiting for months for this fix, on ps4 the vials have not appeared at all for my waist and the contents on his alt helm, shoulders, syandana and waist are all still missing since launch.

After downloading the new hotfix it seems none of this has been fixed on ps4.

Edited by (PSN)lSneakMeisterl
saw it didnt change anything
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is aware and getting a fix in the works!

so what I read when I see this is they still don't know why this is broken but it clearly is. at least its on the list of known issues I suppose maybe i should go spend all my focus so murphy can screw me over and not let me unbind right away after you get it fixed

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This fix involved some code changes, meaning it has to go through Cert.

We'll be adding it to our next Cert build - we'll share that info when we have it!

Cross play seems like  a David versus Goliath situation for the streamlining of builds across platforms because of these certs. Any idea on how will this affect updates or anyway to circumvent this?

23 minutes ago, (PSN)lSneakMeisterl said:

Been waiting for months for this fix, on ps4 the vials have not appeared at all for my waist and the contents on his alt helm, shoulders, syandana and waist are all still missing since launch.

After downloading the new hotfix it seems none of this has been fixed on ps4.

Yip just looked and ntn was changed we was lied too🙄🙄🙄