Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0

[DE]Megan

47 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

As for the 2nd one, giving the Operator 'Void Blast causes Umbra to slump and fall asleep' means (AKA Void Blast Umbra and he does the 2nd dream flop animation and 'locks') would be a simple way to sort things out.

Personally, I'd rather just not have Umbra's Sentience at all; hence, I suggest having a toggle in our arsenal. If it absolutely has to be an in-mission toggle however, void blast sounds like a terrible suggestion because things like Basilisk Gaze, Temporal Blast, Guardian Blast, etc. exist. If you're getting that close to Umbra just to command him, might as well just have it work off of the x button(or whatever people set for the Interact key).

Again though, for the love of god, just have it be a toggle in our arsenal.

Silent Eliminator: Complete an extermination mission with only level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms. 

Did Saxis on Eris since Infested can't trigger alarms or am I missing something? Did it twice first with Ember second attempt with Loki, still not completed. 

59 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I get more trades (which is a sign of an outstanding player with good trade conduct)

Moreso a sign of people willing to waste 50 plat on an ignis wraith worth 2p, but I digress 😁

54 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Is there even a story segment? I'm not seeing anything.

From what they've said so far in prior posts, I think they aren't wanting to put story focus on nightwave anymore at least until the new war launches, since that's taking their story development currently. So yea, an intermission within an intermission it would seem.

Dojo bugged lighting fix when DE? :(

16 minutes ago, Kacela said:

Silent Eliminator: Complete an extermination mission with only level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms. 

Did Saxis on Eris since Infested can't trigger alarms or am I missing something? Did it twice first with Ember second attempt with Loki, still not completed. 

Infested levels don't count specifically because it would be too easy. I usually just bring Ivara or Loki to Pluto and it works fine.

Never mind it does work sometimes on infested levels. The more you know.

You screwed me and others when you only had the Nightwave Ending notice being up for just 2 days ingame and on the spambox news feed of all places, make the last tokens carry over and let us spend our stuff

That was awful of you guys to do that

9 minutes ago, Kacela said:

Found that a good easy way to get that one done is oxomocco in the void, or possibly sister of parvos missions since they do not seem to often set alarms compared to the base missions(this might be a bug though)

Anyone know if there were any visual changes in this update? I cant help but notice something different with my colors in the game. Not sure how to explain it but something looks different. Brighter, vibrant, bloomier.. not sure how to explain it.

Also very much thank you a lot for that Volatile fix with Cephalon Cy blocking the view of the vent meter, very much appreciate that. DE you guys rock!

2 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Found that a good easy way to get that one done is oxomocco in the void, or possibly sister of parvos missions since they do not seem to often set alarms compared to the base missions(this might be a bug though)

Thanks. I will try that. 

9 minutes ago, krrysis. said:

explain me one thing. this is nightwave 4 right? why would u literally add items from the last nightwave like syandana and shoulder guards? like literally the last nightwave (Nightwave 3)?

It's not.  It's a renamed intermission so it doesn't look tacky with back to back intermissions.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Correct. Nora's Choice is a lighter weight refresh to Nightwave. We're revisiting the heavy narrative aspects of Nightwave to focus that energy on things like Quests.

What heavy narrative aspects?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100. When adding a new ignored user, the older ignored user will be prompted for removal if already at 100. The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

• Upon login, those with 100+ ignored players on their list will be culled down to 100 most-recently-added entries.

Fixes:

• Fixed Galvanized Mods not properly functioning with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

1.) w h y? There's way more than 100 edgy little pricks in this game that I'd love to never see again. 

2.) Who gives a sh#t about the catchmoon's impact proc? Ya'll STILL didn't fix Galvanized Savvy/Aptitude/Shot not working on loads of other weapons. https://imgur.com/a/cp3Cgbt

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100. When adding a new ignored user, the older ignored user will be prompted for removal if already at 100. The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

• Upon login, those with 100+ ignored players on their list will be culled down to 100 most-recently-added entries.

Le sigh.

2 часа назад, Captain_Rocket505 сказал:

Значит, я больше не могу игнорировать 22 миллиона проигравших? Данм, рип в мире лол

Надеюсь, эта ночная волна длится приличный период времени, а не полгода, как сезон 3

у Ночной волны всего два радостных дня,это начало и наконец то оно закончилось.

Archived