Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100.

very very bad idea. Now you can have 100's and 100's of people spam you guys on live streams... without any ability to ignore them.
Sure DE can just ban them but do you know who can't? Other streamers, warframe partners, and non-warframe partners.

Undo this, blocking/ignoring people should not have a cap on a game even 1/10th as popular as this.

so is this Nightwave season 4 or another Intermission? i don't mind which but it's just... a lot of the rewards are catch up rewards, something which i think is appropriate for Intermissions rather than new seasons. 

i know duplicate rewards are compensated with 50 credits but late gamers and NW completionists will already have the majority of store items.

that's just my feedback on it though, i was hoping for more new rewards instead of lots of compensation credits :)

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Correct. Nora's Choice is a lighter weight refresh to Nightwave. We're revisiting the heavy narrative aspects of Nightwave to focus that energy on things like Quests.

oh whoops, maybe i should read before commenting 😂 it all makes sense now, no biggie! keep up the good work, DE 😊

9 minutes ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

oh whoops, maybe i should read before commenting 😂 it all makes sense now, no biggie! keep up the good work, DE 😊

Your comment and expectations of them releasing actual content™ were valid. No need to apologize for anything.

3 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Another intermission? Did I miss something?

From February:

It’s no secret that Nightwave: The Glassmaker lasted much longer than we had hoped. As mentioned on Devstream #151, the next Nightwave installment will be dramatically simpler to shift narrative focus to The New War and beyond!

From July: 

Upcoming changes?
As we mentioned in our previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1247630-nightwave-intermission-iii-is-now-live/, we shifted our focus from Nightwave to develop The New War and beyond in Warframe. Nightwave is a regular and reliable reward track for Tenno of all experience levels. Play and get cool stuff! Continuing into Nora’s Choice will allow us to ensure we give The New War the attention it deserves. Our goal to have a simultaneous release across all Platforms remains the same.

Thank you for the hotfix!

Could you by chance please look into fixing these issues?

• Using Transference as Excalibur Umbra will cause the Operator to return to Excalibur Umbra's position rather than the Operator's position if you are not the host in a mission.
  • Using Blade Storm as Ash Prime, with Fatal Teleport and a hammer, will sometimes cause Ash to remain stuck in Blade Storm camera angles. Only way to fix this currently is by aborting the mission or dying and reviving.
  • You are currently unable to put any kind of Special Forma on the Dark Split Sword (Aura, Stance, Umbra, etc.). This has been going on for several hotfixes.
  • Equipping the Oxylus, upgrading it, and then setting it's current color palette on default in that order will cause the user to be logged out their account.
  • Certain instances of Sisters not being able to be stabbed during the showdown.
  • Inviting other people to your squad will result in multiple of the invitation sent messages to appear in the textbox, in random amounts. Not sure if this means it sends multiple invites or not.
  • Certain callpoints in the Orb Vallis are bugged. A notable one is for the Kubrodon, which appears in the Coolant Reservoir, which will take you into a circle before disappearing completely.

Possible changes too?:

• Increasing the drop rates for Corrupted Holokeys and Ambassador parts
  • Vauban Prime being compatible with the Phased Skin, similar to how Rhino Prime is compatible with his Rubedo skin
  • Would you be willing to extend some "Toggle Prime Details" to regular skins, such as Valkyr Gersemi?

I'm a tad disenchanted with an intermission after an intermission. Covid definitely did a number to everything, but its still rough seeing a reward list where you own everything, and you get creds instead... for a list of things you already own. But faster potatoes, so yay. Aside from the glyph, I do use everything... but Yareli-theme for all three new non-ephemera cosmetics? I'm happy for the artist that did it all, and the model-designer for the noggle, and it will get my busy adult friends to play with me, since they're massive weebs that think using platinum to get her is a smart investment (lol), but focusing on one frame like that is weird (especially when you aren't focusing on her actual combat skills), especially for a frame that got the community a bit heated on her reveal.

Guess I'm just going to farm for that Ephemera, and hope the next Nightwave has some lore, sustenance, and won't last 7 months (with a monthly update). Speaking of lore, The Wolf should be actively hunting us, beacon or no beacon, he's targeting Tenno, and having to call in a predator that hunts us with a beacon is very weird for being the only way for a fight to happen. It'd be like our mild nemesis enemies that we obviously remember their names at all times, the Liches and sisters, NEVER spawning unless we shine a bat signal in the sky, lol.

9 hours ago, Unerbroken said:

Ok... but what about Golden Instinct not working proper?
That thing spins like beyblade for 3 secs and after that, it yeets itself resulting not showing the item/fragment/kuria...etc...

Apart from the line is a bit short and cooldown timer a tad long, I've been finding lots of things with it, once you work out the mechanic of how to use it to its full potential it's fun.

So far I've found rare caches, Sculptures, Kurai, which is all it point's to for me because I have everything else finished.

4 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Are you folks any closer to fixing the bug that's creating semi-invincible and sometimes-invisible Moas on Corpus railjack survival missions?

Ehh, I saw this today in some missions. Thought I was going mad. For me its the annoying glaxion ones who manage to land a cold proc while I have status negating abilities up.

funny how everytime nightwave come around and i start playing the task almost anywhere i end up somehing seem not working right hmm....
that i forgotten because i do not play content i completed some time ago and remember how it was and sometimes still is hehehe

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. :( 

While holding a Primary.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

While holding a Pistol in Railjack missions. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying, it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of my view.

It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.

We need old Railjack bugs fixed, having trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of your view.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

##############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

To add the new Corpus Lich hound just fried my sentinel in one shot, come on DE give the Sentinels some love.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

A fix for Kuva Lich Murmurs please they take forever to get, why? should be faster than it is considering we then have to fight them in a final battle like the Sisters, the Sisters murmurs are way faster to get than a Kuva Lich. 

Fishing in Deimos is still bugged, getting stuck while fishing unable to move.

Players across different platforms cannot unlock their waybounds in their Focus Schools, they were told a fix is coming by @[DE]Danielle

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

Archived