Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Galvanized Mods not properly functioning with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

Not exactly related, but Ivara's concentrated arrow augment also forces a guaranteed impact proc on surrounding enemies within the blast radius. I don't think galvanized aptitude works on the enemies that receive the guaranteed impact proc within the blast radius, as they have an impact proc, but I don't see the damage numbers go up when I fire again. (the main target hit by the arrow directly for sure, but not the surrounding enemies caught in the blast). Possibly can we get a look at it please?

1 minute ago, Yunjuwo said:

A toggle wouldn't hurt you or anyone else who enjoys Umbra, at all in any way. Consequently, screw me and others who don't enjoy Umbra, and have us all revert back to a warframe with less armor, energy, forma count, umbra forma, and a worse radial blind?

Ok boomer

You must have missed the memo on DE and toggles they don't get along, Gara's armour is now on permanently because DE couldn't work out a toggle to appease both groups in the forums, armour on armour off, I'd say Umbra will be in the same boat.

Just now, Iridium-77-192 said:

When performing a Mercy on a Sister (had only one mod installed in the first slot, the remaining two were empty), it showed multiple two failed mods at the same time.

It was even recorded in the Parason history:
25V0Gc.png

It's a bug it does it now and then, anyway why are you not running all mod slots full, you might get the first one right.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100. When adding a new ignored user, the older ignored user will be prompted for removal if already at 100. The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

The limit of IQ DE has, is now capped at 100. When adding new content to the brain, the older content will be prompted for removal if already at 100. A cap of IQ must now be added to avoid further issues

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

You must have missed the memo on DE and toggles they don't get along, Gara's armour is now on permanently because DE couldn't work out a toggle to appease both groups in the forums, armour on armour off, I'd say Umbra will be in the same boat.

You are not wrong. Also: shut up, they might get alerted to the toggle that excal dex skin still has. The goal is to remove toggles (out of sight, out of mind) so the masses don't get ideas about having a toggle on 'x' because there is one on 'y'.

A another obvious but long removed toggle: "adaptive exposure" which is really just trying to lipstick their way out of the fact that lighting is way off after render changes - but they want to avoid going back and adjusting the light on old tiles, so we are stuck with that deforming crutch.
There have been a few small improvement to the ice tunnel tiles (after some too-bad-to-ignore screenshots), but there is still a lot of stuff that needs to be retouched.

1 hour ago, Morteno said:

You are not wrong. Also: shut up, they might get alerted to the toggle that excal dex skin still has. The goal is to remove toggles (out of sight, out of mind) so the masses don't get ideas about having a toggle on 'x' because there is one on 'y'.

A another obvious but long removed toggle: "adaptive exposure" which is really just trying to lipstick their way out of the fact that lighting is way off after render changes - but they want to avoid going back and adjusting the light on old tiles, so we are stuck with that deforming crutch.
There have been a few small improvement to the ice tunnel tiles (after some too-bad-to-ignore screenshots), but there is still a lot of stuff that needs to be retouched.

Haha, yes   IArT8Wc.jpg

DE does some strange things indeed at times.

I finished the mission about using Necramech to kill 100 enemies , but I didn't get 4500 prestige.

Base on my screenshot , I finished 9 missions from Nora . The total prestige I should get is 35000 , which means I should be rank 3 and 5000/10000 . But the problem is that I am only rank 3 and 500/10000 . SO , WHERE IS MY 4500 PRESTIGE ?

▼ Link to my screenshot

https://imgur.com/oISmBNF 

Il y a 17 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

All remaining enemies for Bounties will now be marked, regardless of range because sometimes enemies will be outside of 60m of the player and just not visible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, a million thank you for this.

Mandatory mods Shouldn't be replace with other forms of damage that rely on fodder units kills , which damage has to ramp up each every time, if you don't kill a fodder unit with that small time remain it loses damage. If you're trying to replace damage mod for example like serration with arcanes. you should give those arcanes a base damage so it would be more convincing. Going against bosses those mods and arcanes have no real effect unless you kill fodder units. So we would have to rely on killing units and enjoy the boss games play. Plus you should rework some of the boss an improve the boss like the one Venus. Give the boss stages.

Plus serration has 165 damage your Arcane deal 360 which isn't much. How about you give the Arcane at least base damage then it ramps I'm like the galvanized mods . Increase Arcane damage to 400. Give it base damage of 120. That goes the same for secondary arcanes.

Or Improver modding ui!!!! To account for essential (mandatory) mods, elemental damages, and  perks.

20 часов назад, LillyRaccune сказал:

У меня просто есть вопрос, какова будет политика DE в отношении Престижных рангов? Получим ли мы неограниченные звания или будем иметь ту же ограниченную ситуацию, что и раньше?

вы случайно не помните какую награду получили за легендарный,я например не помню от слова совсем

31 minutes ago, whiskey_bourbon said:

вы случайно не помните какую награду получили за легендарный,я например не помню от слова совсем

Made with google translate.

VERSION 1 ENG: You're right, DE didn't say they would do anything different. So we'll be capped at 30 extra ranks. If too much time passes, they'll add more.

RUS: Вы правы, DE не сказал, что они будут делать что-то другое. Таким образом, у нас будет 30 дополнительных рангов. Если пройдет слишком много времени, они добавят еще.

VERSION 2 ENG: You are correct, they did not make a business plan suggesting they would behave different. So when we reach ascend level 30, the legendary prestige ranks will have a set number of ascend levels. When too much time expires, the business will extend how many legendary prestige ascend levels we receive.

RUS: Вы правы, они не составляли бизнес-план, предполагающий, что они будут вести себя иначе. Поэтому, когда мы достигнем 30-го уровня вознесения, легендарные престижные ранги будут иметь определенное количество подъемов. Когда истечет слишком много времени, бизнес увеличит количество получаемых легендарных уровней престижа.

1.when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4.wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

6.nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

49 minutes ago, technozorro said:

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

That is because of the settings on your PC. Change the anti-alias levels.

49 minutes ago, technozorro said:

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

The texture files are just fine and unchanged, your picture shows Depth of Field blur effect. You can disable that in your options menu too.

...I can't read thru the rest of your post. Good luck with that.

7 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

That is because of the settings on your PC. Change the anti-alias levels.

The texture files are just fine and unchanged, your picture shows Depth of Field blur effect. You can disable that in your options menu too.

...I can't read thru the rest of your post. Good luck with that.

sorry my friend  but No

the plastic look started after DE rework the light on some tilesets, just follow your advice with different  AA settings and nop still look like plastic

nyx deluxe was change you can clearly see on the photos, and somehow dof  change the look of the textures ok

come on I know you love DE and you feel attacked someone criticizes them, but a least make some sense

Archived