Jump to content

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0


[DE]Megan
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2021-08-04 at 7:33 PM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

The forum's currently calling this a popular post. It's got more upvotes than the hotfix post itself. DE, please see this as a sigh of the painfully overabundant Yareli feedback.

Almost twice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-04 at 10:32 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Cambion Drift dynamic Defense missions now have a time-limit to clear the initial spawns on the camp before automatically advancing to the Defence & Reinforcements stage.

  • All remaining enemies for Bounties will now be marked, regardless of range because sometimes enemies will be outside of 60m of the player and just not visible.

  • Fixed an issue when browsing Son's Wares in Necralisk, where the amount of owned Fass/Vome Residue was always showing 0 in the Ingredients ToolTip.

Thank you very much for these extremely needed fixes and changes ♥

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-04 at 11:31 AM, ItzNova2134 said:

didnt even fix the bug where egyptian players cant play with others :[

thanks alot

I believe this was addressed quite awhile ago and it has to do with egyptian internet policy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Seth_Ashcroft said:

It's an undocumented change, but thank you very much for giving Lavos a second energy color selection.

Did you put a Forma on it?

Once you put a Forma on a Weapon or Warframe you automatically get the second little box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know how to say this other than I feel this is Nightwave is lazy. (keep in mind this is my opinion and I've played for a long time 4,000 hours+)
When I look through the rewards of Nightwave I don't mind seeing stuff repeated as long as its not semi recent in any degree and it's not from another Nightwave. What hurts me more that the only thing exclusive about having played a Nightwave season is the creds that come from it. Granted I still have creds from season 1 but who cares about that. Having Wolf creds is like saying, "GUYS CHECK IT OUT I GOT MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY LETS GOOOOOO!" When in reality everyone will get it within 4 months and go wooptee doo I have the same Emblem as you after the season is done and its been 2 months since it ended. 


So let's these Nightwave rewards down quickly for those of us who play semi consistently or just pop on for the events that have stuff we actually want.

  • All forma is useful
  • New Wave Ephemera is cool
  • Waverider orbiter posters are cool I guess
  • 3 x arcane energize is nice (I personally dislike farming arcanes)
  • Noggle of Yareli with her alt helmet (since when did noggles get their alt helmets? Can we get Noggles of deluxe skins?)

But that's where it stops for us. Thats.... not a lot... So what isn't useful to us or seems like a bad reward. 

  • Eros Ephemera 
    • its a beautiful ephemera but it is one of the newer ephemeras and only good for new players and those who missed the valentines event. Trust me when I say, most people dropped the resources on Ticker's bonds and picked up the ephemera and turned around to leave.
  • Keratos Sugatra
    • I don't like how this sugatra looks and well its what ever. Could look nice on a melee weapon I don't normally use I guess.
  • Orokin Reactor
    • this feels painfully lazy
  • Rifle Riven Mod
    • If this is your thing, great you get rivens and you love rivens. Rivens are not necessary at all and I feel there could have been a better reward here.
  • Liset Athari Skin
    • Nobody uses Liset. The reasons why you are still using Liset are
      • You don't have the Prime one
      • You don't have other options and you don't know where their farming locations are, you don't care to farm them, or you just started the game
      • You don't know where the menu to change it is 
  • Exposing Harpoon
    • The only time I saw someone using Harpak is when they were leveling, then the weapon was gone. It isn't interesting at all and the crit chance the augment gives doesn't make me want to go back and get it
      • burst rifles are not popular. Don't ask me why, I don't know peoples opinions.
  • Precision Strike
    • It's an explosive weapon with an awkward augment. It's interesting but I never see it used.
  • Boolean Syandana
    • I am very sure we just had this syandana in a previous Nightwave or something very recent. It feels too soon to be seeing this again 
  • Frakta Shoulder Guard
    • I am on the fence about this once since it's been a hot minute. I'll let the reader come up with their own idea if its just right or too soon.

So there you go. Not so great really. The Wave Ephemera is cool and I am interested to see some one with amazing understanding of fashion pop into my mission and put me in a state of aw with it. But outside of that, the only other thing that hurts me is exclusivity. I want people to get these exclusive items from Nightwave seasons but the way it is being done does not do the justice of making those who were there for it feel exclusive. Partly I am a sulky veteran who wants to feel like we are noticed whether we are in serious Guilds that participate in the Guild events, or those who spend their time enjoying the game for what it is, or who lend a helping hand to newer players hoping to guide them through the maze that is the beginning of warframe. It is disappointing to see an mastery rank 3 person in my anomaly mission who has no idea what an amp is face Lv 80 sentients. There is too much I'm disappointed with and for some reason I am less forward to being interested in hitting mastery rank 30.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-04 at 10:34 AM, Kylo. said:

How dare you limit my hate.

Why limit who we block? We have a reason for blocking people. If someone is harassing us because they want a prime set for 50% cheaper than what we posted, that's annoying and we are going to block them. That accumulates very quickly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, KankeiKen said:

I don't know how to say this other than I feel this is Nightwave is lazy. (keep in mind this is my opinion and I've played for a long time 4,000 hours+)
When I look through the rewards of Nightwave I don't mind seeing stuff repeated as long as its not semi recent in any degree and it's not from another Nightwave. What hurts me more that the only thing exclusive about having played a Nightwave season is the creds that come from it. Granted I still have creds from season 1 but who cares about that. Having Wolf creds is like saying, "GUYS CHECK IT OUT I GOT MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY LETS GOOOOOO!" When in reality everyone will get it within 4 months and go wooptee doo I have the same Emblem as you after the season is done and its been 2 months since it ended. 


So let's these Nightwave rewards down quickly for those of us who play semi consistently or just pop on for the events that have stuff we actually want.

  • All forma is useful
  • New Wave Ephemera is cool
  • Waverider orbiter posters are cool I guess
  • 3 x arcane energize is nice (I personally dislike farming arcanes)
  • Noggle of Yareli with her alt helmet (since when did noggles get their alt helmets? Can we get Noggles of deluxe skins?)

But that's where it stops for us. Thats.... not a lot... So what isn't useful to us or seems like a bad reward. 

  • Eros Ephemera 
    • its a beautiful ephemera but it is one of the newer ephemeras and only good for new players and those who missed the valentines event. Trust me when I say, most people dropped the resources on Ticker's bonds and picked up the ephemera and turned around to leave.
  • Keratos Sugatra
    • I don't like how this sugatra looks and well its what ever. Could look nice on a melee weapon I don't normally use I guess.
  • Orokin Reactor
    • this feels painfully lazy
  • Rifle Riven Mod
    • If this is your thing, great you get rivens and you love rivens. Rivens are not necessary at all and I feel there could have been a better reward here.
  • Liset Athari Skin
    • Nobody uses Liset. The reasons why you are still using Liset are
      • You don't have the Prime one
      • You don't have other options and you don't know where their farming locations are, you don't care to farm them, or you just started the game
      • You don't know where the menu to change it is 
  • Exposing Harpoon
    • The only time I saw someone using Harpak is when they were leveling, then the weapon was gone. It isn't interesting at all and the crit chance the augment gives doesn't make me want to go back and get it
      • burst rifles are not popular. Don't ask me why, I don't know peoples opinions.
  • Precision Strike
    • It's an explosive weapon with an awkward augment. It's interesting but I never see it used.
  • Boolean Syandana
    • I am very sure we just had this syandana in a previous Nightwave or something very recent. It feels too soon to be seeing this again 
  • Frakta Shoulder Guard
    • I am on the fence about this once since it's been a hot minute. I'll let the reader come up with their own idea if its just right or too soon.

So there you go. Not so great really. The Wave Ephemera is cool and I am interested to see some one with amazing understanding of fashion pop into my mission and put me in a state of aw with it. But outside of that, the only other thing that hurts me is exclusivity. I want people to get these exclusive items from Nightwave seasons but the way it is being done does not do the justice of making those who were there for it feel exclusive. Partly I am a sulky veteran who wants to feel like we are noticed whether we are in serious Guilds that participate in the Guild events, or those who spend their time enjoying the game for what it is, or who lend a helping hand to newer players hoping to guide them through the maze that is the beginning of warframe. It is disappointing to see an mastery rank 3 person in my anomaly mission who has no idea what an amp is face Lv 80 sentients. There is too much I'm disappointed with and for some reason I am less forward to being interested in hitting mastery rank 30.

I have everything so really only forma and the new stuff, it'll be great for new players getting all this groovy stuff.

All forma - check
New Wave Ephemera - check
Waverider orbiter posters - check
Weapon slots always handy - check
Orokin Reactor always handy - check
Kuva because it's there - check
Riven mod - check
Glyph - check
mods, oh goody they're back - nope
 

p.s time you have played is (2335) Hours :tongue: You've been looking at Steam's stat.  :wink::wink:
 

Edited by Slayer-.
added 'Hours'
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, technozorro said:

 

1.when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4.wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

6.nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

 this is from jupiter

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

  Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-13-07.png

 

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

 

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

 and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-08.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-12.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-16.png

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

  Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

 in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

  Reveal hidden contents

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

 

colour is not the problem here; problem is the size of the textures game peobably running 256x256 or 512x512 resolution you need minimum 1024x1024 for quality and not counting the size of the resolution of your moniter if its bigger then low resolution textures will make big impact to quality regardless. even many of the sigils are lower in resolution size so they end up looking like pixelations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tnx for the fix, but could u possibly fix the buzlok? when u use its alt fire, the bullets disappear before they hit there target for no reason, makes the gun basically useless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, IIGodFatherII said:

colour is not the problem here; problem is the size of the textures game peobably running 256x256 or 512x512 resolution you need minimum 1024x1024 for quality and not counting the size of the resolution of your moniter if its bigger then low resolution textures will make big impact to quality regardless. even many of the sigils are lower in resolution size so they end up looking like pixelations

I wish that was the case but Im running at high settings at 1080 and y monitor is 1080 too, also I try the enhance graphics but still looks ugly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, technozorro said:

I wish that was the case but Im running at high settings at 1080 and y monitor is 1080 too, also I try the enhance graphics but still looks ugly

yes just seen what you mean I use orange as colour so I didnt notice, in which case its maybe due to base textures that the colour is blending to is not rendered completly e.g.  of colour blend below watch from 6:29 you will see what I mean unless you know already.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, KankeiKen said:

I don't know how to say this other than I feel this is Nightwave is lazy. (keep in mind this is my opinion and I've played for a long time 4,000 hours+)
When I look through the rewards of Nightwave I don't mind seeing stuff repeated as long as its not semi recent in any degree and it's not from another Nightwave. What hurts me more that the only thing exclusive about having played a Nightwave season is the creds that come from it. Granted I still have creds from season 1 but who cares about that. Having Wolf creds is like saying, "GUYS CHECK IT OUT I GOT MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY LETS GOOOOOO!" When in reality everyone will get it within 4 months and go wooptee doo I have the same Emblem as you after the season is done and its been 2 months since it ended. 


So let's these Nightwave rewards down quickly for those of us who play semi consistently or just pop on for the events that have stuff we actually want.

  • All forma is useful
  • New Wave Ephemera is cool
  • Waverider orbiter posters are cool I guess
  • 3 x arcane energize is nice (I personally dislike farming arcanes)
  • Noggle of Yareli with her alt helmet (since when did noggles get their alt helmets? Can we get Noggles of deluxe skins?)

But that's where it stops for us. Thats.... not a lot... So what isn't useful to us or seems like a bad reward. 

  • Eros Ephemera 
    • its a beautiful ephemera but it is one of the newer ephemeras and only good for new players and those who missed the valentines event. Trust me when I say, most people dropped the resources on Ticker's bonds and picked up the ephemera and turned around to leave.
  • Keratos Sugatra
    • I don't like how this sugatra looks and well its what ever. Could look nice on a melee weapon I don't normally use I guess.
  • Orokin Reactor
    • this feels painfully lazy
  • Rifle Riven Mod
    • If this is your thing, great you get rivens and you love rivens. Rivens are not necessary at all and I feel there could have been a better reward here.
  • Liset Athari Skin
    • Nobody uses Liset. The reasons why you are still using Liset are
      • You don't have the Prime one
      • You don't have other options and you don't know where their farming locations are, you don't care to farm them, or you just started the game
      • You don't know where the menu to change it is 
  • Exposing Harpoon
    • The only time I saw someone using Harpak is when they were leveling, then the weapon was gone. It isn't interesting at all and the crit chance the augment gives doesn't make me want to go back and get it
      • burst rifles are not popular. Don't ask me why, I don't know peoples opinions.
  • Precision Strike
    • It's an explosive weapon with an awkward augment. It's interesting but I never see it used.
  • Boolean Syandana
    • I am very sure we just had this syandana in a previous Nightwave or something very recent. It feels too soon to be seeing this again 
  • Frakta Shoulder Guard
    • I am on the fence about this once since it's been a hot minute. I'll let the reader come up with their own idea if its just right or too soon.

So there you go. Not so great really. The Wave Ephemera is cool and I am interested to see some one with amazing understanding of fashion pop into my mission and put me in a state of aw with it. But outside of that, the only other thing that hurts me is exclusivity. I want people to get these exclusive items from Nightwave seasons but the way it is being done does not do the justice of making those who were there for it feel exclusive. Partly I am a sulky veteran who wants to feel like we are noticed whether we are in serious Guilds that participate in the Guild events, or those who spend their time enjoying the game for what it is, or who lend a helping hand to newer players hoping to guide them through the maze that is the beginning of warframe. It is disappointing to see an mastery rank 3 person in my anomaly mission who has no idea what an amp is face Lv 80 sentients. There is too much I'm disappointed with and for some reason I am less forward to being interested in hitting mastery rank 30.

As someone pointed out earlier in the thread NW went back to simple so they can focus on New War and probably all the cross platform stuff a lot more effectively. Both, especially cross platform related are gonna need all the love.

Edited by VoreoTheDragon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update. Finally folks can get their hands on Nitain once more.

While playing me and my squadmate came across some weird bugs.

- When modding the Sister Hound (self made) the blue hp, shield and armor values in the infobox turn red and show the stats with no mods whatsover. But it seems to be a visual bug only, for ingame my Hound retains its stats.
- When starting another Railjack mission after you've completed one before, Rhino Primes Ironskin doesnt cover his whole body. Shoulders and head stay "exposed". Again visual bug only but looks very weird.
- My Railjack Pilot wears the breastarmor from the stalker. But when he takes the helm, his armor frees itself from him, flying next to him as it ever wanted to be a sentinel. Looks funny, but yet again, visual bug.
- After a Railjack mission in Drydock, I wanted to change my equip via escape->equipment and suddenly I fell through the ground into the bottomless void. Fast travel on any point in Dojo fixes this.
- Sometimes, inviting people to trade they end up in the Railjack. The trade console won't notice visitors like that and they need to exit and re-enter the Dojo.

As always, thanks for your hard work, stay safe and drink enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DE please, this needs a fix, there is a report in the bug section and another player has a support ticket active.

We are in the first week and yet Nightwave is broken.

We both have done the same Nightwave missions and every daily yet our standing is out by a difference of 1000 standing.

This needs fixing please, also how long does Nightwave run for, please let us know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

This needs fixing please, also how long does Nightwave run for, please let us know.

Don't quote me on this, but I vaguely remember them stating during the Tennocon that it's going to stay until New War is out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Incongruous said:

Don't quote me on this, but I vaguely remember them stating during the Tennocon that it's going to stay until New War is out.

Ah yes I watched as well, though I can't remember it now, so cool bit of a timeframe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-04 at 8:32 PM, [DE]Megan said:

General Nightwave Changes

 

  • Added Harrow Crucis and Yareli Physalia Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

Shouldn't Sevagoth Lucifuge Helmet Blueprint also been added to Nightwave Store rotation? Or am I missing something?

Edited by groznez
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

why bother really? if warframe devs cant even keep up with a simple short story season pass model.... 

Get your stuff together DE FFS.
you guys are messing up since before the pandemy so that is not an excuse, and people are releasing good games during the pandemic so that is not an excuse eigther.

we want/deserve/need better stuff.

Sincerely, another frustrated old player.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, everybody,
I once again found a display error.

I want to call it a bug.
I have 2 riven mods. one for a grakata and one for a tenora. Now go to the arsenal and arm the tenora. outfit the tenora riven and try to roll it in the arsenal. then you see both to roll, the grakata riven and the tenora riven.
also other mods that I equip in the tenora, do not solve the problem that the grakata riven is seen in the tenora.


check screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/WeoPL2s

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SokeNagato said:

Hello, everybody,I once again found a display error.I want to call it a bug.
I have 2 riven mods. one for a grakata and one for a tenora. Now go to the arsenal and arm the tenora. outfit the tenora riven and try to roll it in the arsenal. then you see both to roll, the grakata riven and the tenora riven.
also other mods that I equip in the tenora, do not solve the problem that the grakata riven is seen in the tenora.
check screenshotshtps://imgur.com/a/WeoPL2s

This has been a bug for years, it is because you unlocked the Grakata riven on your B or C loadout of your Tenora. If I am correct, changing the mods on your other loadouts will correct this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-04 at 7:32 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

What exactly is now working faster or smoother for me as a player as a result of this?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...