Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice Is Now Live!

[DE]Dudley

Greetings Dreamers,

It’s time to tune into Nora’s latest program, Nightwave: Nora’s Choice, available on all platforms! 

_FzGoZ8AoR9QImK0EKQM77pSQ-v8BQqbt7_bEdjy

Nora’s Choice brings back a slew of classic Nightwave Rewards while adding exclusive new items into the mix, like the Ride The Wave Glyph and the mesmerizing Waveform Ephemera.

Take on Daily and Weekly Acts to earn Nora’s Choice Cred that you can redeem for exciting Customizations! Or choose to spend it on an assortment of other items that will give your Arsenal a healthy edge. 

Duplicate Protection Continues!
Nora’s Choice rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

General Changes

• Added Harrow Crucis and Yareli Physalia Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.
  • Corrected the ‘Feed The Beast’ Nightwave Weekly Act to award the proper 4500 Standing.

Duplicate Protection Continues!
Nora’s Choice rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Nice.

Rewards list from warframe.com

RANK REWARDS INCLUDE:

1. 150 Nora’s Choice Cred
2. Transmission Color Palette
3. Two Weapon Slots
4. Eros Ephemera
5. Noggle Statue - Yareli and Merulina
6. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred
7. Three Forma Bundle
8. Orokin Reactor
9. Keratose Sugatra
10. Saturn Six Scene
11. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred
12. Three Forma Bundle
13. 20,000 Kuva
14. Rifle Riven Mod
15. Ride The Wave Glyph
16. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred
17. Weapon Exilus Adapter
18. Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin
19. Athari Liset Skin
20. Exposing Harpoon Augment Mod
21. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred
22. Ride The Wave Poster
23. Precision Strike Augment Mod
24. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred
25. Boolean Syandana
26. Arcane Energize
27. Three Forma Bundle
28. Frakta Shoulder Guard
29. Umbra Forma
30. Waveform Ephemera

I have mixed feelings about the disappearance of warframe slot. it really helped me out when i just started playing, and with how NW introduces different modes in the game, overall NW is just such an easy recommendation for rookies. But i also understand if you guys can't just keep giving freebies all the time.

For older players, seems NW will stay to become main source of nitains and reactors/catalysts, which is fine.

I have appreciation towards NW as arguably the most player-friendly battle pass system in all of gaming, hopefully it doesn't change too much -or for the better if it does.

15 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I can't get back home to my computer until after 10PM EST, can anyone post pics of whats on offering for this Nightwave? Would be greatly appreciated. 

Transmission Color Palette, Eros Wings Ephemera, Yareli & Merulina Noggle, Keratose Sugatra, Saturn Six Scene, Ride The Wave Glyph, 2H Nikana Maligna Skin, Liset Athari Skin, Exposing Harpoon, Ride The Wave Poster, Precision Strike, Boolean Syandana, Arcane Energize x 3, Frakta Shoulder Guard, and Waveform Ephemera. Bold is new.

Pics of the new stuff: https://imgur.com/a/91GZ2hr

In between those are Cred, weapon slots, Forma bundles, potatoes, Kuva, a Rifle Riven, a Weapon Exilus Adapter, and an Umbral Forma.

18 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Rewards list from warframe.com

RANK REWARDS INCLUDE:

1. 150 Nora’s Choice Cred

2. Transmission Color Palette

3. Two Weapon Slots

4. Eros Ephemera

5. Noggle Statue - Yareli and Merulina

6. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred

7. Three Forma Bundle

8. Orokin Reactor

9. Keratose Sugatra

10. Saturn Six Scene

11. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred

12. Three Forma Bundle

13. 20,000 Kuva

14. Rifle Riven Mod

15. Ride The Wave Glyph

16. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred

17. Weapon Exilus Adapter

18. Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin

19. Athari Liset Skin

20. Exposing Harpoon Augment Mod

21. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred

22. Ride The Wave Poster

23. Precision Strike Augment Mod

24. 50 Nora’s Choice Cred

25. Boolean Syandana

26. Arcane Energize

27. Three Forma Bundle

28. Frakta Shoulder Guard

29. Umbra Forma

30. Waveform Ephemera

I have mixed feelings about the disappearance of warframe slot. it really helped me out when i just started playing, and with how NW introduces different modes in the game, overall NW is just such an easy recommendation for rookies. But i also understand if you guys can't just keep giving freebies all the time.

For older players, seems NW will stay to become main source of nitains and reactors/catalysts, which is fine.

I have appreciation towards NW as arguably the most player-friendly battle pass system in all of gaming, hopefully it doesn't change too much -or for the better if it does.

Fairly accurate, though I gotta ask: @[DE]Dudley for Playstation, it lists three Arcane Energize instead of one in game. Is this intentional, or is it going to be fixed? I would rather not get my hopes up for a bug.

20 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I can't get back home to my computer until after 10PM EST, can anyone post pics of whats on offering for this Nightwave? Would be greatly appreciated. 

I slapped this picture together. It ain't beautiful, but I hope it helps!

zr8e6ia.png

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

Fairly accurate, though I gotta ask: @[DE]Dudley for Playstation, it lists three Arcane Energize instead of one in game. Is this intentional, or is it going to be fixed? I would rather not get my hopes up for a bug.

Hello Boomstickman98, thank you for pointing that out! It was a slight typo. It is three Arcane Energize and we are updating the news post now.

1 hour ago, PublikDomain said:

Transmission Color Palette, Eros Wings Ephemera, Yareli & Merulina Noggle, Keratose Sugatra, Saturn Six Scene, Ride The Wave Glyph, 2H Nikana Maligna Skin, Liset Athari Skin, Exposing Harpoon, Ride The Wave Poster, Precision Strike, Boolean Syandana, Arcane Energize x 3, Frakta Shoulder Guard, and Waveform Ephemera. Bold is new.

Pics of the new stuff: https://imgur.com/a/91GZ2hr

In between those are Cred, weapon slots, Forma bundles, potatoes, Kuva, a Rifle Riven, a Weapon Exilus Adapter, and an Umbral Forma.

Thank you, only just saw your post, appreciated. The arcane energize x3 is interesting, wasn't expecting them to do that. 

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

You're right, that's a typo. It should say Unending Intermission.

Hehehe. 

1 hour ago, ShadowTony said:
  Hide contents

Warframe0089.jpg?width=873&height=537

It still says "Intermission" though. 

bruh it is still intermission, just a renamed intermission. just a bit refreshed rewards. click tune in, they literally using the same picture as intermission .

cBtnq93.jpg

Archived