Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice Is Now Live!

[DE]Dudley

Eh... I was hoping that the Saturn Six Armor set would make it in...

Instead, we get a bit more unwaranted Yareli love (for some reason), the Eros Ephemera, and a new Ephemera that would look great on Octavia and Banshee... While the latter is certainly nice, it just doesn't seem like a Rank 30 reward to me. It looks like I will be skipping the Nightwave Intermission... again...

6 hours ago, (XBOX)N7 Sinner said:

Eh... I was hoping that the Saturn Six Armor set would make it in...

Instead, we get a bit more unwaranted Yareli love (for some reason), the Eros Ephemera, and a new Ephemera that would look great on Octavia and Banshee... While the latter is certainly nice, it just doesn't seem like a Rank 30 reward to me. It looks like I will be skipping the Nightwave Intermission... again...

Same here. Was hoping the eidolon ephemera would make a return. The current rewards seem a bit underwhelming compared to the last two cycles. 

@Haenohalanodien if you haven't watched previous devstreams, Steve has mentioned that they changed how nightwave works. We won't be having story-based nightwave seasons anymore. They're not focusing on that part of the game. Instead of putting costly efforts like : Sound, Graphics, Voiceovers etc .. into nightwave, they're working on quests and the story part of the game. Hope that helps 💫🤟🏻

Archived